Can the Leafs win the Atlantic (10-1-1 in last 12)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montador*

Is this some big "gotcha"? Because if so it failed miserably. Phaneuf is clearly the worst. The other order doesn't matter.
name them, best to worst. Please give quantifiable reasons too. I tell you what, you can skip the top 20. Just name the rest.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
:cry:

And there it is....this would fall under the fluff category

Nice try buddy but your big gotcha failed miserably since I've already said why phaneuf was the worst if you paid attention to the thread. But good effort. I can tell you're proud of yourself.

montador*

How about you refute why phaneuf is not the worst instead. Name one worse and why.

How about you made the claim and not me so burden of proof is on you? You have reached the deflecting stage quicker than i thought

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
How about you made the claim and not me so burden of proof is on you? You have reached the deflecting stage quicker than i thought

I've already stated my reason. If you're going to go on some bizarre personal campaign against me then back it up.

montador*

I've already stated my reason. If you're going to go on some bizarre personal campaign against me then back it up.

Is this bizarro world? You gave zero evidence. None. You have been challenged and have offered up literally nothing.

montador*

I don't even... What does this even mean?

Just more proof that HFboards and hockey fans in general have literally zero clue of how the dressing room works and how "leadership" on a team does anything.

Ok fill us in since you have all this inside knowledge.

How about you refute why phaneuf is not the worst instead. Name one worse and why.

Nice try buddy but your big gotcha failed miserably since I've already said why phaneuf was the worst if you paid attention to the thread. But good effort. I can tell you're proud of yourself.

Go ahead and giveus your inside your inside knowledge whenever you're ready. We're all waiting

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
You're embarassing yourself.

While I would agree that Phanuef doesn't seem like a very god captain I, like you, don't have any REAL evidence, especially that he is the worst in the league. So, while I disagree with montador, he is correct that the onus of proof is on you for making the claim. He doesn't have to refute anything if you don't bring anything to back up your claim.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
While I would agree that Phanuef doesn't seem like a very god captain I, like you, don't have any REAL evidence, especially that he is the worst in the league. So, while I disagree with montador, he is correct that the onus of proof is on you for making the claim. He doesn't have to refute anything if you don't bring anything to back up your claim.

They collapsed three straight years. That's on the captain. Any refutation monty?

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
These captain debates are always painful to follow. Nobody here is a regular in multiple NHL locker rooms. Individual and team performances are one thing, but the quality of a captain is the most pointless thing to debate, one way or the other, for anyone. Even for NHL players, who usually have only played with a fraction of the active captains around. For fans, it's just absurd.

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
They collapsed three straight years. That's on the captain. Any refutation monty?

So, it's not on the coach? Or the management? Or the other players?

Just the captain?

Is this for all teams, or just for the Leafs? Or is it even just for this particular group of Leafs and this particular captain?

Please confirm so I know for future reference. I'd like to learn from a true warrior of time like yourself.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
So, it's not on the coach? Or the management? Or the other players?

Just the captain?

Is this for all teams, or just for the Leafs? Or is it even just for this particular group of Leafs and this particular captain?

Please confirm so I know for future reference. I'd like to learn from a true warrior of time like yourself.

I'm tired of repeating myself. Go read the thread.

Oct 18, 2011
time to update the title to 1-5 in their last 6.
no they cannot win the division they are a .500 caliber team long term

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Toronto is a terrible team. I mean they were just absolutely dominated by TB tonight. And I see Toronto fans *****ing about Reimer so often but if not for him tonight it would have been a huge blowout for TB.

They won't even make the playoffs, let alone win the division.

Mansfield

possession obsession
Apr 4, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Toronto is a terrible team. I mean they were just absolutely dominated by TB tonight. And I see Toronto fans *****ing about Reimer so often but if not for him tonight it would have been a huge blowout for TB.

They won't even make the playoffs, let alone win the division.

pretty sure both toronto's goalies would be top 10 in the league on a half decent team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad