Can the Canadiens remake history again ?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I have no doubts that the habs can still win this.

They just have to play like they did in game #2 and game #4. I would say play like game #1, but they're lacking the personnel to dominate that much.

Hopefully Budaj can play like he did this season and we will win.

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
I would try Galchenyuk on the first line with Bourque and Pacioretty + first PP wave. I'm sure he'd bring that spark we need on the top lines, especially since Ott first line "sucks" on offense.

wescored

May 7, 2013
lets face it, budaj is no halak, considering the injuries I think habs will lose in game 6, hate to say it but I have not been impressed by all the missed opportunities to seal the deal

1) 5:3 for over a minute habs still couldnt score and lost
2) Gionta breakaway and still no goal and a loss
3) 2-0 lead and still a loss

soon enough the hockey gods won't be so generous with all these chances!

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
With our injuries piling up, the hockey gods not on our side, and a red-hot goalie at the other end of the ice, I have a hard time seeing the kind of silver linings that could be seen in the 2004 and 2010 series (Theodore was playing pretty solid in 04 and the Capitals D & G were very vulnerable in 10). This feels like a series that's going to end sooner rather than later barring Budaj turning into the second coming of Halak.

Plante

Devils Advocate
May 12, 2010
Anahim Lake
thesoapbar.ca
I honestly think if we win tomorrow we win the series. I mean, if we lose its obviously over, but a game like last game really tests what a person is made of, what a teams mettle is.

We'll see if the 'no excuses' motto was just a phrase being tossed around or not.

wescored

May 7, 2013
KAbGQtR.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad