Can Sharks survive with Kane and Hoffman baggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
So now the Sharks have two of the most notorious locker room cancers in the league - Evander Kane and Mike Hoffman ('s fiance).

Is this a brilliant move by the Sharks for a young offensively gifted player, or will the locker room implode with the same infighting that Evander Kane brought to Winnipeg and Buffalo and Hoffman's fiance issue.

Maybe Sean Avery will come out of retirement and they can form a line?

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
I would take both of them on my team.

Off-ice baggage is overrated
I don't know, it just cost the sens a lot of assets they could have used if Hoffman didn't have that baggage. Doesn't seem that overrated by the guys running the teams. If you can get a guy at 10 cents on the dollar you do it but looking at the price they got for him I'd say off-ice baggage is a pretty decent concern.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I bet Wilson is thanking his lucky stars he saw this thread in time to trade Hoffman to Florida.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
It's to bad that Hoffman has been branded a pariah by narrow minded people just because his girlfriend has been accused of something. If she is guilty then her actions are deplorable but nothing has been proven that I'm aware of.
Granted Ottawa's management is terrible, but I'm sure they still know more than we do.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I'm pissed I didn't get to use my joke
Of course they can Kane doesn't get Twitter on the money phone

Reactions: HailMcJesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad