Can Panarin score 100 points?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I actually think, he isn't any worse, than Kucherov, especially after the season he had in Columbus. It's just his linemates were way worse, and the team's PP didn't work most of the season. And if PLD makes another step forward, and Atkinson keeps playing like he did at the end of the season, Artemii will be able to score even more points. But of course, 100 points is a lot and very hard milestone to achieve.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I actually think, he isn't any worse, than Kucherov, especially after the season he had in Columbus. It's just his linemates were way worse, and the team's PP didn't work most of the season. And if PLD makes another step forward, and Atkinson keeps playing like he did at the end of the season, Artemii will be able to score even more points. But of course, 100 points is a lot and very hard milestone to achieve.
He is.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If he is, it ain't much. He just doesn't have the support Kucherov gets.
Many of those who claim it's Stamkos who drives up his numbers don't realize he was on pace for over 90 points in 2016-17 when Stamkos played only a handful of games. The support outside Stamkos is great too but that season it was mostly Kucherov and Hedman who almost got Tampa into the playoffs as the rest of the team was pretty much injured.

I know you didn't mention Stamkos at any point, just wanted to say thay before someone brings up that card.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
If he played on a solid offensive team with the right players to play with, good pp and healthy all season then i could see it. That can be said for any top offensive player not named McDavid, and i consider Panarin an elite offensive player.

That said, i don't see anyone putting up 100 pts in Columbus. I like the team but it's not built for that. Panarin would have to come up with some serious heroics all year long that i don't see him capable of.

Reactions: Ole Gil

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
Panarin is too greedy to sign with a good team and doesn't have the talent to put up 100 Points on his own.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
There is alot of players including Panarin that could score 100 points if the stars and moon align right, will he? probably not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad