Can I get some likes!

Mr Bill Waters

iq >170? then lower your tone when @ing me
Apr 20, 2020
Winning arguments on hfboards
I plan on selling advertising space on my posts if I can get my posts to likes ratio up. So help pump my numbers by liking this post. If you like me, then I'll like you back. I can charge advertisers 0.01cents for every like they get on any post I have their ad on. So, I'll end my post with something like Always Cokecola or There's a little McDonalds in everyone. Money I get from ads will go toward Hf sponsership. Anyway, that's the plan. Input welcome. Please help me become a social media giant.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Maybe you didn't read my plan: I'm selling banner ads and the revenue generated will go into hf. Win win win outcome. And I wouldn't say I'm a nobody. I've been lurking these boards, studying the deleterious effects of leaf hate.

Take all your bullshit ads and shove em’

Ads have ruined this site.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
To the OP

This is my first and final offer

1689610716917.png

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Thanks to all those who liked my post in this thread. You are truly legendary. As for the rest of you, may God have mercy on your souls.
Mr. Bill Waters,

We have never met but I would like to apologize to you for these types of people. Your like to message ratio being over 1:1 speaks for itself.

Heavy is the crown sir ... heavy is the crown.

Yours in arms,

Gregg Gamble

Reactions: Mr Bill Waters

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad