Julien Sprunger
Liam Reddox
Jannik Hansen
Mattias Hellstrom
Kyle Klubertanz
Vadim Karaga
Sergei Ogrodnikov
Sergie Shirokov

Most of these guys I know just a very little bit about, mainly I see a lot of them in the "rising" column on RLR USAtoday articles. It would seem to me as if most would be mid-to-late round picks/gambles, and I'm just looking for any basic info I can get in addition to the little snippets I read mostly in RLR. I don't really want a ranking of best -> worst, just some information or anything you can give about these players.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dizzy

May 24, 2003
Windsor, ON
Visit site
Karaga was traded to Windsor during last season. He was good his first couple of games and then disappeared. He played 9 games for the Spits and then went home to Belarus after being a healthy scratch several games in a row. I believe Karaga had already gone home from the London Knights earlier in the season as well. I don't know if he doesn't like North America or what, from what I saw he had some trouble with the physical side, he's not that big, 5'9 165lbs. He's an '85 though who wasn't drafted last year, don't know how likely it is he'll be drafted this year.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
bump

Thanks for the info,. I searched on google and found he was traded to Windsor, so I looked up his stats, but stuff like that is what I am looking for.

I doubt most people have seen any of the players from the European leagues, because I don't know if they played in the WJC's or any other tournaments. I assume at least someone out there has seen these guys or at least has a guide with some info.

I'm particuarly interested in Hansen, Wick, and Shirokov.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Oilers Chick said:
Only thing I can give you on Kyle Klubertanz is that he's committed to going to Wisconsin.

He's going to be a fun player to watch at Wisconsin. He's not that big, but has a lot of offensive skill, puck moving abilities. I only got to see him once, but he scored a wicked goal off a canon of a shot. I was impressed, but his size is a concern for a defensemen. He's easily one of the top incoming freshman I will be looking foward to seeing next season. I hope he has a Matt Carle like season, although I don't know if he's that good since I never saw Carle in the USHL.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Liam Reddox plays for the Pterborough Petes in the OHL and managed close to a point per game as a rookie. His taking a shortcut to the high charts. I think he was also a member of the disappointing Canadian U-18 squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->