Can Forsberg Hit 50 Goals?

Can Forsberg Hit 50 Goals?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Just find it unreal that the current forsberg has now scored 16 more goals than his more famous namesake has ever scored.

Name and nationality is about all they have in common. Foppa may have been the most magical playmaker I’ve ever seen. 116 points in dead puck era while being a Selke type of player and having a pretty nasty streak to his game was wild. He was a treat to watch. Filip is a beast as well, but just in a different way. He scores every way you can think of and has some pretty filthy hands. The knock on Peter was always that if he shot more he’d end up with even more assists because he’d make the goalies have to guess more. It’s funny that they’re not related or even relevant to one another but they both ended up being two of my all time favorites to watch.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
Ha, I just opened this based on the question in title and clicked ‘yes’ because I took it to be “will he ever have a 50 goal season”.

Then I read the replies and saw that it was a question posed specifically about this season, while there were games remaining. 😆

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad