Can a coach be fired mid-season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defender1970

Aug 6, 2010
Let me just say, I am a diehard Pens fan. I am also a diehard Red Wings fan. I like both teams! Hey one of the used to be in the OTHER conference.

This is not meant to be a bashing session. It is meant as a descriptive understanding of the current state of my beloved Pens.

So, let me just say... Rutherford made the worse freakin' decision in NHL hockey when he fired Bylsma. And the Pens front office made the worst decision ever to hire this Rutherford guy. This year's team is 3 times healthier than any previous Pens team from the last 5 years and Johnston simple is supplying the kindling to help get the destructive fire blazing.

Johnston has totally screwed up what made the Pens a powerhouse over the past 5 or so years. And now they can't even freakin' beat the 24th seeded team in the league...As a matter of fact, they got punked by them!

There were absolutely ZERO attempts in tonight's game from Johnston to make any adjustments at ALL! ZERO!

While I'm at it, can a GM be fired mid-season too? The Pens ownership really needs to do something before this Rutherford/Johnston pairing implodes their team! --oh wait, they're doing a pretty good job of that right now, aren't they?

Bylsma would have this team top 5 in the league... meanwhile with Rutherford and Johnston's skills.. 9 and dropping everyday!!

Please for the love of God, if someone from the Pens front office is reading this, please bring back Bylsma!!

*jumps off his soapbox"
Peace, Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad