Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
PeterBudajChewingDuringCeremony.gif

Reactions: torniojaws

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Sorry to hear that anyone is injured, but this whole season is becoming hilarious

Exactly, I almost put 'im excited to hopefully see Petersen' but realized its not so cool when its at the expense of Campbell. At this point, the more that goes wrong the funnier it is. This season could end up being quite valuable if it forces us to trade the dead weight and get a very high draft pick in a season where that was not expected at all.

It sucks that I'm pretty much on the edge of not caring to watch anymore games so early on in the season, but better to just suck hard at this point. It also may be exciting as we go through the season to watch more rookies or to watch new players on the team if we make some trades, and have no expectations of wins.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Y'all stupid, you don't understand the importance of Nate "The Gr8" Thompson. He's a generational talent, I would know of course I've played for 30 years , coached a beer league team for 45 years, and have been an on ice official for 80 years. You guys just don't understand the complexity of the game. You know, Peter Forseberg once told me I was the smartest poster he's ever read.

Last edited:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Y'all stupid, you don't understand the importance of "Nate The Gr8" Thompson. He's a generational talent, I would know of course I've played for 30 years , coached a beer league team for 45 years, and have been an on ice official for 80 years. You guys just don't understand the complexity of the game. You know, Peter Forseberg once told me I was the smartest poster he's ever read.
Blake is so stupid for disregarding your resume.

Reactions: King Trouty

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
When I saw it live I had to do a double take, and now that there's this GIF it's certainly clear.

Sam Bennett clearly knocked Thompson into Campbell. Bennett was doing that all game and at this point I knew it was him even before checking his # on the replay.

I was gonna say, people are pissed at Thompson over that play....that isn't on him, he was clearly run into Campbell.....it sucks regardless of how it happened but...cmon

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
When I saw it live I had to do a double take, and now that there's this GIF it's certainly clear.

Sam Bennett clearly knocked Thompson into Campbell. Bennett was doing that all game and at this point I knew it was him even before checking his # on the replay.
I thought Thompson was supposed to be one of those "old school" guys. Can you imagine if someone did that to Greene or Regehr? Or if that was Quick? Thinking back to Doughty-Thornton-Quick in 2014.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I thought Thompson was supposed to be one of those "old school" guys. Can you imagine if someone did that to Greene or Regehr? Or if that was Quick? Thinking back to Doughty-Thornton-Quick in 2014.

Yeah, that's my biggest issue with Thompson. He was hyped to be a tough, defensive minded center that dominated the faceoff circle. Instead we have a guy who never stands up for teammates or makes me people pay, who also has some of the worst possession/goals allowed stats on the team. Hell, even his faceoffs have been nothing to write home about, sitting behind both Carter and Kopitar at 50.9%. So, he provides nearly no value, yet has had a consistent roster spot throughout the season. I'm not as negative on this team as others on here, but Nate Thompson and his stupid f***ing mustache bothers the f*** out of me.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Yeah, that's my biggest issue with Thompson. He was hyped to be a tough, defensive minded center that dominated the faceoff circle. Instead we have a guy who never stands up for teammates or makes me people pay, who also has some of the worst possession/goals allowed stats on the team. Hell, even his faceoffs have been nothing to write home about, sitting behind both Carter and Kopitar at 50.9%. So, he provides nearly no value, yet has had a consistent roster spot throughout the season. I'm not as negative on this team as others on here, but Nate Thompson and his stupid ****ing mustache bothers the **** out of me.

Curious, who hyped him up to be that? He's NEVER been that guy in his career......ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->