Camp/who the heck are these guys?

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Just checking the Isles website to see when camp starts and I noticed 2 guys on the official roster that I've never even heard of!
Anyone know who Kael Mouillierat and Harry Zolnierczyk are and why they'd be listed on the roster? I follow this team pretty closely and for the life of me I can't remember ever hearing these names before.

p.s.-Anyone know when camp starts?

Last edited:

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
Kael Mouillierat was on Bridgeport a couple of years ago, they brought him back. Harry Zolnierczyk has been bouncing between the AHL and NHL for a few years, and he's going to be in Bridgeport too.

They're just depth signings.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
They were signed to two way deals on July 1st.

Good AHL depth.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Just checking the Isles website to see when camp starts and I noticed 2 guys on the official roster that I've never even heard of!
Anyone know who Kael Mouillierat and Harry Zolnierczyk are and why they'd be listed on the roster? I follow this team pretty closely and for the life of me I can't remember ever hearing these names before.

p.s.-Anyone know when camp starts?

You should know Harry Z considering he played games with the Isles division rivals the Flyers and Pens.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
You should know Harry Z considering he played games with the Isles division rivals the Flyers and Pens.

i remember him. thought he was ok. kind of reminded me of a better skating Colin McDonald, as far as abilities go. good depth guy, IMO.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
H7s7VPo.jpg

Who are these ****ing guys?

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
I'd love to hear Butchie take a stab at 'Mouillierat' and 'Zolnierczyk'.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Harry Z will get a look during the season at some point. He's been bouncing around a little bit and could stick around for a while if the Isles get a few injuries.

Mouillierat is pure AHL depth.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
So, on to my other question. Anyone know when camp starts?

***Disregard. 9/18 as per Nhl calender.***

Last edited:

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I thought they were signed to scare Butchie. He wouldn't even now where to start to try to pronounce those names. Wang bargaining chip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad