Cammalleri Blade Pattern?

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I've noticed this listed as an available pattern. It's like a mid-toe. Anyone know if this is available in a replacement blade?

Edit: Or if there is a replacement blade offered with a mid-toe curve? Preferably in the standard hosel?

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
that pattern would be perfect but I'm looking for a higher lie. I'd say screw it and buy the pattern but it's not available til 2/8 and I realized I broke my current One95 blade tonight. Just ordered a Sakic clone from Baure in the TotalOne. Close enough until I can find a toe-curve.

Great find though. Thanks.

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
that pattern would be perfect but I'm looking for a higher lie. I'd say screw it and buy the pattern but it's not available til 2/8 and I realized I broke my current One95 blade tonight. Just ordered a Sakic clone from Baure in the TotalOne. Close enough until I can find a toe-curve.

Great find though. Thanks.

Turns out that same website considers the p92 from Bauer a toe or mid-toe pattern sonwlrms out perfect. I found I used to have much more consistent accuracy with the sakic curve on both wristers and slap shots. plus I'm looking to add some dangles to my game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad