Confirmed with Link: Cam York signed to ELC, starting this season

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
This is probably a good opportunity for Fletcher to see what he has in York and what kind of moves on defense will be necessary in the summer.
And for York it's a good opportunity to get acclimated to NHL hockey because this season is lost anyway.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
So what does this mean? It doesn’t burn a year of the ELC unless he plays for the flyers or no?

I love York, but they aren’t actually bringing him up to the flyers are they?

I hope not. Exposing a talented young player with no NHL experience to this mess would do nothing for his game.

Playing with the PHantoms , big minutes in all game situations (ES, PP and PK) is the right way to develop a player, esp a defenseman.

He's very young, plenty of time ahead for him when he's ready, after giving his game the growth it needs in the AHL.

Reactions: orangey

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He needs to be marinated and then watched "like a hawk" when brought up like Ghost was per Hextall. Of course look how that has ended up....

Reactions: Rebels57

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
it's ice hockey.....just let him play, the way he plays.....there is nothing else

it's a game

future Capt. Cam on his way ;)

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He needs to be marinated and then watched "like a hawk" when brought up like Ghost was per Hextall. Of course look how that has ended up....

York is the anti-Ghost.
Whoever the HC is next year, they'll love him, probably more than the fans, who'll need years to appreciate his game.
Flash sells tickets, IQ and discipline wins games.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
York is the anti-Ghost.
Whoever the HC is next year, they'll love him, probably more than the fans, who'll need years to appreciate his game.
Flash sells tickets, IQ and discipline wins games.

I'm surprised you're not in here saying that he will be completely outclassed. 5'11"/174 lbs? Sounds like he will be man handled in no time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->