Proposal: Cam Fowler

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
The same poster said that Sustr could replace Manson in our top 4 as well, for context.

And you’re also the one who said Nick Ritchie will have a bounce back season. What has he done so far???? Nothing....... See how silly you look commenting on opinions?

Keep the 10 goal scorer till your heart desires. He’s trash

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
And you’re also the one who said Nick Ritchie will have a bounce back season. What has he done so far???? Nothing....... See how silly you look commenting on opinions?

Keep the 10 goal scorer till your heart desires. He’s trash

Nope actually said I'd rather give him a chance to bounce back rather than selling low. Bit of a difference between saying that and saying Sustr can play top 4 minutes (your boy just cleared waivers lol).

BTW, Ritchie has played a grand total of 2 games (1 point) and clearly has shown an improved jump. You are extremely horrible at this.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
He doesn’t deserve top 4 minutes he’s been garbage. You’re also the Nick Ritchie fan who can barely hit 10 goals. So I take your comments and opinions with a grain of salt. Get off your high horse and come to realization on this planet earth.
Lol, you're ridiculous, worse than Dirk. You're the one saying Fowler is expendable because "Pettersson has clearly shown he can play so far into the season". And now you're saying Pettersson has been garbage...are their multiple people posting with this account?

If Fowler is moved who steps into the top 4 role? Oh it would be Pettersson who isn't ready for that, as is no other LHD in our system. So you're contradicting yourself again; which is common for you so I'm not surprised. It's funny, I get you saying I'm a huge Ritchie fan and Dirk saying I hate Ritchie; can't be both. In reality, I'm fine with him. He provides a physical presence that is needed, near 30 points and played well with Rico and Kase last season; but he has plenty of faults that I've called out in the past. It's a shame he got hurt since he was impressive, looked like a different player.

The fact that you don't want to listen to my opinion or comments on things means I'm doing something right. Go and keep contradicting yourself every time you post here and showing how little you seem to know or understand the sport or the team you say you're a fan of.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
He’s taken several strides backwards in his play this season, and despite how well he played with Montour last season, Carlyle has insisted on playing the new pairings of Fowler-Manson & Lindholm-Montour.

Fowler has never had the benefit of a steady, dependable partner for longer than a season, and it could be that he needs a ‘change of scenery’ as they say. To this end, who would be a good trade partner for Anaheim? Note that Fowler has a 4-team trade approval list, so that’s a biiiiig wrinkle. But for the sake of an online thread let’s have fun with it and see what people think.

I’m pretty bad at making proposals but one thought I had was sending Fowler to Detroit (Cam grew up in Michigan, so the homecoming/childhood team incentive is there ) in exchange for one of Mantha/Athanasiou/Bertuzzi + pick(s).

Curious to see your thoughts, thanks for playing ;)

Athanasiou + 2nd (likely 31st-34th pick) + small add for Fowler?

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
AA + 2nd for Fowler with something thrown in on Detroits end?

Annnd I just realized mine is basically identical to the one above

Bertuzzi isn't in the same stratosphere as Mantha when it comes to trade value....... Even Athanasiou doesn't have as much value as Mantha.

You clearly haven't seen Det so far this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad