Callahan out after emergency appendectomy

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Well that explains his lack of production this playoffs... :sarcasm: (yeah I know these things are sudden)

Seriously though, hope he'll be okay and gets well soon. Wow.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Blessing in disguise for the Bolts, maybe.

Sucks to keep seeing him hurt though.

Last edited:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Wow. That sucks. Terrible timing. One of the best things about the Bolts is they are pretty deep up front.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Damn sucks for himhim, get well soon. Now they'll play DrouinDrouin which sucks for habs

PricePkPatch*

Holy.crap.

I hope he will be all right. I really hope they got to him in time...!!!

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I had appendicitis earlier this year (in February). Really annoying. Personally, I couldn't play any sport for 2 weeks. :( Got out of the hospital after a day and a half though.

Speedy recovery Callahan!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Didn't know he was playing hurt. I hope he recovers fully from his operation

He was not really playing hurt. Appendicitis happens suddenly and must be treated rapidly too.

He's most probably out for game 6, but I wouldn't even be surprised to see him back for game 7. These guys are freaks when it comes to recovery. He's gonna be fine.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
He was not really playing hurt. Appendicitis happens suddenly and must be treated rapidly too.

He's most probably out for game 6, but I wouldn't even be surprised to see him back for game 7. These guys are freaks when it comes to recovery. He's gonna be fine.

Lol expecting a game 7 are we?

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

It can onset over a few days. It can even clear itself sometimes and then come back later. Almost certainly had nothing to do with his play, just find the subject interesting.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
If they caught it quickly enough, and they normally do, the outcomes are pretty good. Hopefully he recovers well and can play in the next round if Tampa goes on.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

Thats probably risky, he'd be back for the conference final for sure at some point but I don't know about coming back in under 5-7 days.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Hope he's alright!! Reminds me of Peter Forsberg's spleen.

Unless the appendix burst, that's not even close on the medically serious scale.

But because I'm not well myself, best wishes to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad