Post-Game Talk: Call Tampa a Waaambulance. Panthers win 9-3

Should games where a team is missing x amount players due to covid be postponed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
:bolts

QIIiYv6.png

i9R29g4.png

EXPECTED STARTING GOALIE
4764.jpg

#33 Max Lagace
1-0-0 4.13GAA .871SV%

:panthers

QK5D6tW.png

hNoI3S5.png

Expected Starting Goalie
6612.JPG

#30 Spencer Knight
6-4-2 3.42GAA .892SV%

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I watched the Tampa-Habs game, it was AHL level. Anything other than a regulation win is devastating. Good chance for Knight to rebound. Tampa is missing Kucherov, Cirelli,Vasi, Elliott, Cirelli, Raddysh, Sergachev, Cernak, Foote, Sustr. That's 2 top 6 forwards, both goalies, and 2 top 4 dmen as well as 2 depth dmen. Darren Raddysh, their #10 defenseman on their depth chart, is making his NHL debut. Lagace has a combined .870SV% at the NHL and AHL this year. This is like the Kings game for Tampa.

Reactions: 5 Hole

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Tampa is missing 9 of their 20 starting players, including their best forward and goalie. Their defence is beyond gutted and their starting goalie is terrible. Why am I nervous? I voted power through. They can either cancel the season or play through it, it will affect all teams so I think it evens out. Just how Florida had to play down 8 guys vs Los Angeles.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Knight's first game since Bruno let him get murdered against the Sens.

I expect an Undertaker come back to life from the grave attitude, lets play good enough to help my boy get a shutout for his troubles.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Here’s the recipe for tonight. Come out hard and fast and play team defense. Then play like that for 60 minutes. Too much to ask?

Reactions: 5 Hole

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
What’s the point of Johansson being on the team if Spencer starts this one? Not that I would feel at all confident with either right now

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
What’s the point of Johansson being on the team if Spencer starts this one? Not that I would feel at all confident with either right now

From Zito's comments it seems like they like his potential, but they think he needs more developing. And he'll most likely be on the taxi squad if Knight remains in the nhl.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Idk if this is gonna be a cake walk. The team isn't that handicapped by missing players. They're missing whom? The following from their healthy roster?

Palat - Point - Kucherov
Killorn - Stamkos - Colton
Maroon - Cirelli - Raddysh
Joseph - Bellemare - Perry

Hedman - Cernak
McDonagh - Rutta
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevsky

Kucherov is their best winger, Cirelli is their 3C, Vas is their elite goalie, and Serg/Cernak are their 3D and 4D. How gutted would we be (honestly) if we were missing Huberdeau, Lundell, Forsling, Gudas, and Bob?

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Idk if this is gonna be a cake walk. The team isn't that handicapped by missing players. They're missing whom? The following from their healthy roster?

Palat - Point - Kucherov

Hedman - Cernak
McDonagh - Rutta
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevsky

Vasilevsky is the biggest loss for them.

Without him, they’ve been average at best in the last 2-3 years.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Palat - Point - Kucherov

Hedman - Cernak
McDonagh - Rutta
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevsky

Kucherov is their best winger, Cirelli is their 3C, Vas is their elite goalie, and Serg/Cernak are their 3D and 4D. How gutted would we be (honestly) if we were missing Huberdeau, Lundell, Forsling, Gudas, and Bob?
Their 3rd pairing tonight has a combined 6 minutes of NHL experience and their starting goalie has a .860SV% in the AHL.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Palat - Point - Kucherov

Hedman - Cernak
McDonagh - Rutta
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevsky

They're missing Raddysh too. Its their D and goaltending. We should score at least 3 on Lagace, and most likely it'll be 4-5 goals. Even the Habs scored 4.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015

Palat - Point - Kucherov

Hedman - Cernak
McDonagh - Rutta
Sergachev - Bogosian

Vasilevsky

Vasilevsky is their team, he covers up for them a lot. Going from that to a bad AHL goalie, with only 4 NHL defencemen in front of him, Florida should be able to score a lot. With how Knight has played, they might need to :laugh: :cry:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So Lagace has played one game, let in 4 goals but his GAA isn’t 4.00 but 4.13… I was thinking, how did Montreal score 0.13 goals… until I realized he got pulled for extra attacker.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
I dont think scoring goals tonight will be the issue.

I think not allowing them will be.
I hope Brunette/Hornqvist had a talk with Bennett, Lomberg, Marchment, Montour, and Carlsson this morning.
We can't hand them Power Plays. That is how we'll lose the game. Hornqvist and Gudas are both really good about knowing how to walk the line and draw penalties. Lomberg and Marchment should probably dial it back a degree this game. And Bennett and Montour need to not be idiots. I include Carlsson in there because he gets away with a lot of stuff and really pushes it. Every game he delivers cross-checks and interferences that make me say, "The ref just put that one in the bank."

Reactions: Marco 85 and KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I hope Brunette/Hornqvist had a talk with Bennett, Lomberg, Marchment, Montour, and Carlsson this morning.
We can't hand them Power Plays. That is how we'll lose the game. Hornqvist and Gudas are both really good about knowing how to walk the line and draw penalties. Lomberg and Marchment should probably dial it back a degree this game. And Bennett and Montour need to not be idiots. I include Carlsson in there because he gets away with a lot of stuff and really pushes it. Every game he delivers cross-checks and interferences that make me say, "The ref just put that one in the bank."
Well said.

Reactions: kerrabria

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
All signs point to Legace shutout? :sarcasm:

That would been a given back in the day

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad