Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Sep 19, 2008
Nearly everyone was on last night for the 20,000 challenge

Still trying to get used to this, but don't play that frequently. Stimulus solos is kinda cool where you buy your freedom but I mostly watch streams at this point.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I think it's supposed to work with 9 but split you into groups of 4 with working comms but it's broken and it's never been fixed, so four max. But I could be wrong.

Working parties have not been a strong suit in this game. Cross-platform has buggered it up. Friends are online but are showing as offline, comms randomly won't work, etc.

Thanks! We actually had a few people that couldnt make it and all etc so didnt get to test it but they wanted to again. Anytime I even try to google this, only time I see an answer was during the beta and people asking for it.

Sep 19, 2008
Setting up regular use loadouts now for stimulus solos and blood money

mp5 / famas /m4a1

Have any of you tried plunder? Because you can respawn multiple times I find it a good way to grind xp with guns.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I played a bit of Plunder but I wasn't really into it.

If I need to grind out a gun (like it did recently with the Grau) I'll jump whatever ridiculous chaos playlist Shipment is on. :laugh:

The only time I play regular multiplayer at this point is to level up a gun or if I want to juice up the Battle Pass faster than I can playing Warzone which is basically all I play.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I don't understand the obsession with the Grau. Seems like 8 out of every 10 players I see are running the Grau with iron sights. I jumped into Shipment this weekend just to unlock it and level it up a bit and I still prefer the M4.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I don't understand the obsession with the Grau. Seems like 8 out of every 10 players I see are running the Grau with iron sights. I jumped into Shipment this weekend just to unlock it and level it up a bit and I still prefer the M4.

I find it much easier to manage overall for me, especially eliminating a large amount of recoil with certain attachments for Warzone. I run it using the longest barrel, mono suppressor, 60 round mag, a holo sight and ranger foregrip. Even without an optic the iron sights I've found to be among the best, so I can swap it for SOH. It's close though, I've recently switched to a heavy variant of the M4 and it absolutely shreds in close. M4 with the 10 round Socom rounds, mono suppressor, grenadier barrel, ranger foregrip and a holo sight, and I'm absolutely loving. I offset the short mag capacity with a p90 as a secondary for that specific class, as I usually run an RPG but can't get caught out with a short clip and having to wait forever for the weapon switch.

The socom rounds are incredible in close and at chunking damage at longer ranges, especially in trios and squads. Would highly reccomend for those looking for a new class or to change things up with the M4 to give it a shot.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Yeah the Grau I have set up just feels better to me at longer range and short range. Melt city especially at longer range. I also like the iron sights much more on the Grau w/Archangel barrel than the M4. That may help with my perceived melty feel.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
When I read the patch notes they mention an Armor crate that resupplies the armor of your team. Does that mean it resupplies the reserves also, or just fills everyone’s armor who has lost a plate or more? If it gives full reserves, which I have to assume it does, then it’s the most powerful thing you can buy at a buy station outside of a load out drop, and even that may be debatable considering how easy it is to get loadouts through the game.

Sep 19, 2008
Stimulus Solos was pretty good and you could buy repeated lives (like 3+) if you earned enough money. Unfortunately it was removed from the game in the latest patch.

Sep 19, 2008
I didn't know you could do this. I'll look into it
Yes you can use externals to add onto ps storage. There's probably more info online and I haven't tried it myself but I've heard it is possible.

Anyway blood money quads is pretty solid. I'm not elite enough to go to the big boy quads but blood money isn't bad at all. Plus I'm learning a lot about the contracts and scavengers

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I didn't know you could do this. I'll look into it
It's been great and it's extremely easy. The only negative is that if I want to play a game that's installed on the external drive(i.e anything other than CoD), it has to be plugged into USB port in the front of the PS4, which is a bit of a pain if I'm also charging a controller and wanting to use my headset. Thankfully my new headset just plugs into the controller, but my previous ones would not have worked at the same time if I needed all three at the same time. I'd have to get an adapter.

Sep 19, 2008
It's been great and it's extremely easy. The only negative is that if I want to play a game that's installed on the external drive(i.e anything other than CoD), it has to be plugged into USB port in the front of the PS4, which is a bit of a pain if I'm also charging a controller and wanting to use my headset. Thankfully my new headset just plugs into the controller, but my previous ones would not have worked at the same time if I needed all three at the same time. I'd have to get an adapter.
Did you ever find an answer to the armor plates? From what I saw in twitches today it might provide 5-8 pieces of armor for the team but I'm not sure as I haven't seen it in person.

Working on builds now for the m4a1 and mp5. Do you all use optics or no? Noticing a lot of the pros I watch don't use optics.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Did you ever find an answer to the armor plates? From what I saw in twitches today it might provide 5-8 pieces of armor for the team but I'm not sure as I haven't seen it in person.

Working on builds now for the m4a1 and mp5. Do you all use optics or no? Noticing a lot of the pros I watch don't use optics.
Not really a fan of optics unless its thermal or scoped. When talking AR or smg, I'll save that upgrade for stock/barrel etc...

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
When I read the patch notes they mention an Armor crate that resupplies the armor of your team. Does that mean it resupplies the reserves also, or just fills everyone’s armor who has lost a plate or more? If it gives full reserves, which I have to assume it does, then it’s the most powerful thing you can buy at a buy station outside of a load out drop, and even that may be debatable considering how easy it is to get loadouts through the game.

It fills up everyone's reserves but it doesn't equip any plates. So if you have two plates equipped and none in reserve (like you just spawned) and you use the armor box then you will have two plates equipped and five in reserve immediately afterward which puts you in the same exact position as if you had just bought an armor bundle. If you have a satchel you'll have eight in reserve.

It can be useful if you have a full squad everyone has satchels but it's $6,000 for one armor box.

Last edited:

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City

I use the Solozero NVG on all my loadouts in Warzone. Lots of people are running around with ironsights probably thinking it will make them play like their favorite streamer but it doesn't really work that way. It all comes down to what you feel comfortable with. I've been doing very well using an MP7 with the Solozero NVG as my primary. It's also a huge advantage to my squad that I can carry 210 rounds of AR ammo and distribute it freely while staying stocked up with the SMG ammo my squadmates give me since no one else uses one.

I used the MP5 for a while but it maxes out at a 40 round clip. For me in Quads I need to be able to comfortably down at least two fully armored enemies without a reload so I went to the MP7 with a 60 round clip. If I were doing solos I'd probably switch back to the MP5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roman Fell

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014

I use m4 and mp5. I like to have either the flip hybrid or a 4 times and run the mp5 without a scope. Geared towards hip fire and down sight speed is a nice build

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Youtube streamer, I've forgotten his name (xfactor, xcelfactor?) has been doing weapons test after the patch and suspects the RPG may have actually been buffed in certain respects and not nerfed. Supposedly he will put out a video soon with his results but that would be insane considering how effective it is now.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
Youtube streamer, I've forgotten his name (xfactor, xcelfactor?) has been doing weapons test after the patch and suspects the RPG may have actually been buffed in certain respects and not nerfed. Supposedly he will put out a video soon with his results but that would be insane considering how effective it is now.
Yeah I heard about that on a stream today. We'll see what happens.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Anyone crack into some vaults yet? Got my first one today. It was early and frankly really helpful (mostly because of the money).

Also yeah...RPGs are deadly. Almost everyone is running them right now. Still trying to settle on a main weapon...currently using a RAM7 with Monolithic, 50 round clip, etc. Did they nerf the Bison? I was using it but it just seemed to not be killing anyone...I just love its initial 64 round clip.

Sep 19, 2008
Anyone crack into some vaults yet? Got my first one today. It was early and frankly really helpful (mostly because of the money).

Also yeah...RPGs are deadly. Almost everyone is running them right now. Still trying to settle on a main weapon...currently using a RAM7 with Monolithic, 50 round clip, etc. Did they nerf the Bison? I was using it but it just seemed to not be killing anyone...I just love its initial 64 round clip.
The new patch supposedly cut down on RPG spam. A well timed one can still do damage though. I use the PILA for taking down the attack chopper in plunder. In BR it's probably better to put a gun in the 2nd slot in loadout

No, I haven't been in a vault yet, never got a card.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad