Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Nope. It's the second SMG you unlock, I think. You can basically turn it into an AR with a couple of attachments.

I've liked it a lot more than than the Kilo or M13.

I’m so dumb. I use the AUG all the time actually lol. It’s my SMG loadout. You can give it the range and stopping power of an AR?

Reactions: McDNicks17

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I’m so dumb. I use the AUG all the time actually lol. It’s my SMG loadout. You can give it the range and stopping power of an AR?

Yeah, if you use one of the long barrels and either of the 5.56 kits in the ammo slot, it basically turns into a faster shooting AR like the Kilo or M13.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Crouch kills on an SMG are so annoying.

Shipment/Shoothouse made it super easy to get every other camo, but I still need like 85 crouch kills. :damnpc:

edit: After a bunch of Ground Wars and feeling like an idiot while crouching before every gun fight, I did it.

I've got the gold camo on the AUG and AX-50 now. Not sure if I want to do the M4 next or something kind of silly like the Deagle.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Shoothouse was fine for leveling. Shipment is pure chaos (though my friends and I like it for 1v1 with pistols).

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Shipment and Shoothouse were great for double xp games..

I really like the 24/7 rotations they have done.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm a bit disappointed they took out shipment from 24/7, now it comes up in the normal rotation. I need a separate class for this map alone. Ha

They really should allow more classes. Five just isn't enough given the amount of variables they provide.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
14qiytys0d941.jpg

Haven't played the game in over a month. If they don't fix the broken lobbies, I wont be coming back anytime soon. Not getting my hopes up this time around with the so called "big update".

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
14qiytys0d941.jpg

Haven't played the game in over a month. If they don't fix the broken lobbies, I wont be coming back anytime soon. Not getting my hopes up this time around with the so called "big update".

What are the lobby problems?

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I find that very hard to believe. (Maybe you are mistaken or maybe its been patched? I haven't played the game in over a month) Are you saying you always stay in the same lobby with the same players after every match?

We have been but I don't really pay attention and people come and go, I'm typicaly with my squad all the time. So what's the issue? Games turnover pretty quick and I barely have time to check challenges, change loadouts.,

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
We have been but I don't really pay attention and people come and go, I'm typicaly with my squad all the time. So what's the issue? Games turnover pretty quick and I barely have time to check challenges, change loadouts.,
I'm not talking about the game kicking you out and having to start a match all over again. It will automatically start another game, thats not my issue. My issue is it will start another game with a completely different lobby with completely different players after every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad