Pre-Game Talk: California roadtrip @ANA, SJS, LAK

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
167mm51.jpg

What can go wrong…

----

We might see some of our injured players return, I guess that one positive thing we can hope for, the rest there we can’t say much about, I would be surprised if there is anything good happening on the ice this trip.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Johnson is supposed to be back. So I am looking forward to that and pretty much only that. This team is killing my optimism.

HowSweeeedeItIs

Jan 19, 2014
San Francisco
167mm51.jpg

What can go wrong…

----

We might see some of our injured players return, I guess that one positive thing we can hope for, the rest there we can’t say much about, I would be surprised if there is anything good happening on the ice this trip.

Time to go to the liquor store and fill up the beer fridge.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So Brie, these games are so late you are likely eating breakfast the next day when they are on, right? Lol

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
So Brie, these games are so late you are likely eating breakfast the next day when they are on, right? Lol

Yup, the 10.00PM games start at 4 in the morning for me (and most of us here in Europe) depending on my schedule I might be up to see at least the 2nd/3rd period, though probably not on Saturday (sunday monring for me)

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
This road trip is the indicator of our playoff hopes. 4/6 points and we're right back in it. Less than that and we need to lower our standards for this team.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
The Ducks and the Sharks are pretty beatable this year.

The Sharks just went 6/6 on their Eastern roadtrip and have more points than the Lightning with fewer games played.

Oh and Stamkos would be 5th on their team in points and 2nd in goals. Oh wait never mind he'd be 4th in points with a single point more than a 36 year old. Again with 2 more games played than the Sharks.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I mean the Bolts could still win but if the Sharks are pretty beatable this year and they're still doing better than TBL then what does that say about us :cry::cry::cry::cry:

All I'm saying is I don't necessarily expect Martin Jones in his first real starting job to stay a Vezina (or near-) candidate or for that matter Joel Ward to be a PPG player.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
Tweets from todays practice:

Don't mind these lines. Filppula with a Right Handed RW

Callahan and Brown can really press the forecheck as a combo.

Both Drouin and Namestnikov have shown chemistry with Kucherov in the past.

Stormmer

Nov 4, 2015
Coop is lost!!! he migrates back to the same lines when he does not know what to do. What game is he watching????? We are so predictable just as he is. When Paquette and Pally are back who is out???? This is nuts!!!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hope to see them all back 100% soon.

Looks like it will be the same lineup as last practice, with Drouin on a line with Kuch and Vladdy, so it's possible that he at least will play tomorrow.

No Boyle at practice.

That 3rd line if they went with Brown - Palat - Callahan, and I know they wouldn't since there is no center there but if, it would be a hard line to play against.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Coop is lost!!! he migrates back to the same lines when he does not know what to do. What game is he watching????? We are so predictable just as he is. When Paquette and Pally are back who is out???? This is nuts!!!

Cooper is a ****ing idiot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad