Friedman: Calgary will consider offers on Dougie Hamilton and Sam Bennett

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Friedman considers Hamilton and Bennett trade potential

Hamilton I think is an interesting one,” noted Friedman. “I do agree with you that Calgary I think is going to do something. I think they’re going to try to get into the first round. I think that Hamilton is a guy whose name will come up.
“The one thing I should say, because these always turn into fiascos when they get transcribed; I think Calgary is going to consider just about anything.
“And the other guy too I think is going to be Sam Bennett. I think they will consider Sam Bennett. And if they get an offer that’s good enough on Sam Bennett, I wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled that trigger too.”

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
would like Bennett in Philly. he'd be a nice 3C until Frost is ready.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
If Calgary wants to get into the first round so badly Hamilton shouldn't be that be that player that facilitates that

Bennett is big meh for me. Too many penalties for a highly ineffective player.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I'd offer a 2nd from the Habs for Bennett and hope he can turn it around, that would be about it, reminds me of Strome

Reactions: loadie

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Hamilton kind of makes sense but I think they should keep their dcore to see how next season goes.
Bennett doesn't make sense - this would be a classic example of selling low, especially given Bennett's potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad