GDT: Calgary vs Vancouver 8:00MT CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Not the prettiest game, sloppy at times, but for 3 games in 4 nights, they still controlled for the play for the most part, i thought. Important win against a division rival! Keep it up.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Agreed we played a terrible game outside of maybe 20 minutes. Should've blown them out honestly but at least we got a regulation win

That was a painful game to watch for the most part. I feel the two points were like a lottery win.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Happy that Bennett is looking like a future star again

But the Flames played for about 5 mins tonite against team of Chaput and Virtanen...Hopefully it's not a long term habit

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Elliott made a good point that the Bennett winner looked a lot like a Jagr play. Jagr seems to have taken to Bennett as a project and we can see the results.

Also, these announcers were the WORST I’ve ever seen/heard. So bad. If I have to hear about or look at Brock Boeser again...

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Elliott made a good point that the Bennett winner looked a lot like a Jagr play. Jagr seems to have taken to Bennett as a project and we can see the results.

Also, these announcers were the WORST I’ve ever seen/heard. So bad. If I have to hear about or look at Brock Boeser again...

Seems like Jagr has made an impact on a lot of the younger guys. Gaudreau, Monahan, Ferland, Bennett, Janks.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Fun fact, the 3 goal scorers tonight started the 16-17 season on 1 line, now the play on 3 separate lines! #TheMoreYouKnow.

Good sign that this team showed life and comeback to win, hopefully we can carry this momentum forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->