GDT: Calgary @ Philly - The Return of Brian Elliott (11PM MT, SN)

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Stajan looks done to me. He can’t keep up anymore. Brouwer is even faster than him. I give Brouwer credit for his offseason training.

A young kid with speed would do so much more than stajan. Gotta think Hathaway or Klimchuk would help a putrid pk which is one of our main problems on the pk - some of our forwards can’t get to loose pucks before the other team gets to them to keep the PP going.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Matt Stajan out with 2 mins left in a tie game in the third? Seriously Glen?

This was me yelling at my TV as my girlfriend looked at me with the 'what's wrong with you' face.
In what world does the 4th line get a shift with 2 minutes left in a game? You could literally play the Backlund or Monahan line, know you'll spend time in the offensive zone; and then go to the 3/4th line to run out the clock if need be.

It was a weird coaching decision.

Reactions: Monabae

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Anything under ~.585 point percentage is a disapointing road trip. Can't be throwing games away in regulation.

This is a tough trip going Caps - Jackets - Stars for the next three.
I think the Avs game is very winnable; getting at least a win out of those three games above though and an OT loss would be fine by me.

When they come home they get the Leafs and the Yotes; I feel those two are games they could take.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This is a tough trip going Caps - Jackets - Stars for the next three.
I think the Avs game is very winnable; getting at least a win out of those three games above though and an OT loss would be fine by me.

When they come home they get the Leafs and the Yotes; I feel those two are games they could take.

Sports are funny though, we will probably win the games you don't think we will and lose the ones you do think we will win.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Washington got shellacked by the Avs the other day and I don’t think the Leaf’s are an easy out. Just stomped on Montreal last night 6-0. They’re a quick and dangerous team. They give up a lot but we’ll need smith on his a game to beat them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad