GDT: Calgary @ Ottawa - 2 PM MT

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
What a massive overreaction over this game from y'all. Everyone, bar the second line, was able to generate chances but we weren't able to get by Hogberg. Rittich also didn't play spectacular. Thinking that this game is an indication of the Flames not having what a drive to win for whatever is idiotic.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
What a massive overreaction over this game from y'all. Everyone, bar the second line, was able to generate chances but we weren't able to get by Hogberg. Rittich also didn't play spectacular. Thinking that this game is an indication of the Flames not having what a drive to win for whatever is idiotic.
Yeah, I'll just ignore that they score 1 one goal on the road trip against a team that doesn't play defense and 2 lottery teams.....

Yeah the last 2 garbage goals don't count .. game was way over

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Guys Now that I’ve calmed down a bit and had some time to collect my thoughts I think it’s best that the joint suicide still be on at my place

Mixing up the Kool-Aid now

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Good thing the Knights are just as incompetent as us.

It's January and Edmonton and Vancouver are #1 and #2 in the division :biglaugh:

Reactions: Foo Fighter

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Yeah, I'll just ignore that they score 1 one goal on the road trip against a team that doesn't play defense and 2 lottery teams.....

Yeah the last 2 garbage goals don't count .. game was way over
The Flames scored 1 goal except they scored 3 but you just don't want to count 2 of them because...? A narrative? If you're going to act like it's so bad they scored 1 goal in three games when in reality it's 3 in 3 (which isn't great), then you can't include Ottawa because they actually f***ing scored against them you muppet. You can't just discount data because you don't like how it happened.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The Flames scored 1 goal except they scored 3 but you just don't want to count 2 of them because...? A narrative? If you're going to act like it's so bad they scored 1 goal in three games when in reality it's 3 in 3 (which isn't great), then you can't include Ottawa because they actually ****ing scored against them you muppet. You can't just discount data because you don't like how it happened.

LOL...Go ahead and count the 2 junks goals if that make you happy.

I am just making a point that they can only score one goal when they need it.

But count 3 wooh hooh winner.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
LOL...Go ahead and count the 2 junks goals if that make you happy.

I am just making a point that they can only score one goal when they need it.

But count 3 wooh hooh winner.
What about the game against Edmonton? Where they needed 4, scored 4, and won by 1.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
We rank 25th in goals for per game. You have to be crazy to think they've been good enough so far.

Teams who score less than us.

- Dallas
- San Jose
- Anaheim
- LA
-New Jersey
-Detroit

That's it. Dallas allows the least goals against in the league and is third in their division the others are 5 of the bottom 6 teams in the league.

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
We rank 25th in goals for per game. You have to be crazy to think they've been good enough so far.

- Dallas
- San Jose
- Anaheim
- LA
-New Jersey
-Detroit

That's it. Dallas allows the least goals against in the league and is third in their division the others are 5 of the bottom 6 teams in the league.

I’ve felt for awhile now that our position in the standings has been unsustainable. You need to look no further than our red goal differential in a sea of green.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

- Dallas
- San Jose
- Anaheim
- LA
-New Jersey
-Detroit

Monahan amd Gaudreau are on pace for a combined 45 goals. I bet Ovechkin reaches 45 by March

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

- Dallas
- San Jose
- Anaheim
- LA
-New Jersey
-Detroit

Top line not scoring

Lucic, Reider, jankowski, Rinaldo, Bennett can't even score if the net is empty... surprise..

Our only hope is Dube and mangipanne develop into solid top 6... maybe in 3 yrs...now relax, go get drunk, do something else....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad