Rumor: Calgary interested in Troy Stretcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I’m just saying, it’s odd lmao. What next, they’re going to attempt to hire former Oilers and Canucks Captain and legend of both franchises Mark Messier for some made up role too? Might as well take Russell back.
In all seriousness, I think it’s a combination of eneterimg the offseason with the same needs at G and D.

As well as there generally being a sense with Flames fans that Treliving likes to try to drive prices up for the Oilers (right or wrong)

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
In all seriousness, I think it’s a combination of eneterimg the offseason with the same needs at G and D.

As well as there generally being a sense with Flames fans that Treliving likes to try to drive prices up for the Oilers (right or wrong)
I’m not sure I buy it, it’s been going on for over a decade. But hey, I personally don’t think Troy would be much help anyways so it’s all good. CP conspiracy theories of driving up the price or not.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
canucks win one playoff round and calgary decides they'll just sign as many canucks as they can to win one too

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Considering the amount of forest fires in BC and Calgary being that all canadian cowboy town..Vancouver Flames ? Calgary Canucks ..has a nice ring to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad