GDT: Calgary Flames vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/23/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nice looking GDT BTW, nice graphics. What did Benn do to play with Petry? He's actually been decent. Play well for 3 periods please.

Go :habs Go​

Damn now I spilled my glass, can't tell anymore. See what you made me do! :P

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
I expect a good game and the Habs to come out strong off the blocks after a disappointing effort in most of last one.

Let's get the win!
Go Habs!

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
For the first time since i can remember, its HOW we play that matters. I prefer giving credit to the habs for starting the season with a knife between their teeth than to go around and say other teams have had bad nights. The pressure we have been putting on teams is refreshing to see and although I don't have any expectations for this year, credit must be given where its due.

I find it disapointing that some here feel that they need to insist and impose their unecessary, heavy pessimistic views with relentless bogus far-fetched arguments to explain why habs are a bad team. I will get that when we lose 5 in a row, I dont get it now because games are actually fun to watch.

Dont worry we know we won't hoist a cup this year, or make the playoffs... Can we still enjoy ourselves ?

Easy schedule ?! What's next? Other teams will have the flu ? their dogs ate their homeworks? Jesus.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I hope it's another good game to spectate and I wish to see Kotka get his first goal tonight, anything more than that is gravy to me.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
No one is saying they aren't playing over their heads, but you are the one in denial calling it an easy schedule when you have STL/LA/TOR and Pens x 2.

Habs should of been 1-6 or 0-7 at this point.

Water is wet and Scrubadam ignores context.

The Blues and Pens are not playing great, whether it's against the Habs OR other teams.

Reactions: Peanut

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
How’d Danault become a #1 center and n the NHL? Unbelievable!

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Water is wet and Scrubadam ignores context.

The Blues and Pens are not playing great, whether it's against the Habs OR other teams.

How they play or not doesn't change the fact that Pens and TOR are cup contenders, and LA and STL are 2 big western playoff teams.

No one would of called the schedule easy before the season started. Heck I even made a thread about it! I don't think anyone in that thread said it was an easy schedule to start out. If you replied in that thread calling it easy than link yourself.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/opening-2-months-of-the-season.2548157/#post-149935587

8-17 would great for tge tank

This is what you thought of the record after the first 25 games. You certainly didn't say at the time that it would be an easy schedule.

Reactions: Belial

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It will be interesting how they rebound after blowing a game they had under control. What did pro scouts see that Ottawa did that can be replicated??

To me it all starts with Price who quite frankly has been average at best. He needs to regain some sort of his former self.

I am not alone on this board when I say that I feel more comfortable with Niemi in nets.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
KRZnp21.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It will be interesting how they rebound after blowing a game they had under control. What did pro scouts see that Ottawa did that can be replicated??

To me it all starts with Price who quite frankly has been average at best. He needs to regain some sort of his former self.

I am not alone on this board when I say that I feel more comfortable with Niemi in nets.

How much of that a visual thing? Price crouching lower than ever and seems more concerned with the lower net. I also see him lunging forward something that was never in his game before. Niemi is playing the quieter game allowing pucks to hit him and standing firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->