GDT: Calgary Flames at Phoenix Coyotes Oct. 22

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I know you are. I'm not criticizing you, I'm just being skeptical.

Burn the witch!

boo-this-man.gif

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Horak probably. Street wasn't putting up pointseven though he played well. He was good at faceoffs however

Unfortunately he was not... He sits at 43% on the season.
He brings very little to the table outside of a great work ethic. That will only get you so far at this level.

I would bet it means Galliardi is at center and Jones or Horak is in at his wing spot. Horak hasn't been a center on the Heat to my knowledge.

Horak has primarily played as a center under Hartley.
Last year he took 200 faceoffs in his 20 games played, and was primarily used in that role during the preseason. He very well play on the wing though as we have a few different options that could slide into that role.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
He guys/gals, I had a ball on your GDT last night and am hoping to show up again tonight. Thanks Flame fans for the great time..GO FLAMES!!

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Here we go! I'm not too confident tonight, the Kings really beat the Flames up physically last night.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
The only 2 games i've bet my vCash on were against Anahiem and San Jose - both losses
I forgot to do so for the game against the kings... i think ill 'forget' again for tonight. ;)

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
He guys/gals, I had a ball on your GDT last night and am hoping to show up again tonight. Thanks Flame fans for the great time..GO FLAMES!!

Yea just don't go around forming your own opinion if it differs from the masses on here or they will attempt to prove you wrong with paragraphs of dialogue that you won't read anyways. Otherwise, have fun an if you are on the rock holy crap that's a late night for you...enjoy :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->