GDT: Calgary Flames (3-3) @ Vancouver Canucks (3-3) Game 7 5PM MT SNW

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
If you didn’t know, SN is replaying game 7 between the Canucks and Flames from 2004 on SNW. Currently it’s about 8 mins into the first, fast paced good hockey...and it has a happy ending! So feel free to join in here if you’re gonna watch.

GFG!

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
Posted this in the armchair thread..
Rewatching the Flames vs Canucks 04 game 7 right now on sportsnet. If hockey was still this physical, with the two line pass and the booking and slashing, Gaudreau wouldn’t score a goal all season.

Iggys Dome

Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Posted this in the armchair thread..
Rewatching the Flames vs Canucks 04 game 7 right now on sportsnet. If hockey was still this physical, with the two line pass and the booking and slashing, Gaudreau wouldn’t score a goal all season.

Gaudreau wouldn’t survive in pre lockout hockey...it’s insane how physical it used to be. So much clutching and grabbing along with open ice hits.

Iggys Dome

Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Iginla's second goal is also a beauty, in one motion handles a slap pass in front of the net and dekes out Auld. Just dirt f***ing nasty

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Jarome Iginla is a very sexy man.

First time I had watched Flames hockey since 1998-99 was this series. God it was rough watching this team growing up... I feel I can relate today just a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad