GDT: Calgary (4-3-0) @ NYR (2-4-1), 5PM - SN

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
There's a lot of travel over the next 8 days (5 games), I can see them giving Smith 3 of them and Rittich 2. Probably give Smith Mtl,Pits, Tor and give Rittich Wsh & Buf

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
david-rittich-2019-43.jpg

Mega babe of the game

So much sexy in one photo

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
JG is ridiculous; I've been making sure to watch the Flames highlights for each game and tonight he was unreal - the first goal maintaining his balance on one leg, then spinning around to backhand it in was amazing. Second goal deking thru and firing it in the corner was also highlight reel material. Would you take Hickey, Nelson and a first rounder.... ;)

Ok, I'll give you the whole NYI roster except Barzal...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
JG is ridiculous; I've been making sure to watch the Flames highlights for each game and tonight he was unreal - the first goal maintaining his balance on one leg, then spinning around to backhand it in was amazing. Second goal deking thru and firing it in the corner was also highlight reel material. Would you take Hickey, Nelson and a first rounder.... ;)

Come back when your first is a Alexis Lafreniere guaranty :thumbu:

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Watching the highlights. Johnny's just gonna keep getting better, isn't he?

Reactions: Sk8M8

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Got to think Czarnik's tour of the press box is going to come to an end in Montreal. Who will be the next occupant?

Dube 0 points but he was part of the most effective line of the night. Hathaway after a 2 goal performance? Jankowski ? or does Peters elect to send Neal, Ryan, or Frolik?

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Got to think Czarnik's tour of the press box is going to come to an end in Montreal. Who will be the next occupant?

Dube 0 points but he was part of the most effective line of the night. Hathaway after a 2 goal performance? Jankowski ? or does Peters elect to send Neal, Ryan, or Frolik?

Sit Neal for a game. Let’s see how the roster does without him for a game and wait for someone to have a bad one.

If only Czarnik was a defenseman, would’ve easily sat Brodie down.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA

Wahlstrom, Dobson and Lee.

So basically, a ton.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Not sure if I should be concerned about Neal yet... It's only 8 games in but I expected a little bit more. His line has been the best line some nights but expected a bit more offensively.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

frolik

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017

I thought Janko had a good game. I’m not convinced Neal is the type of guy who would respond well to being scratched. What a fun problem to have when you don’t want to scratch anyone as oppose to wanting to scratch the entire bottom 6

Reactions: Connor McDaigle

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
^ I totally agree. You don’t scratch Neal, we need to get this guy going. We signed him to a 5 year deal, scratching him isn’t the answer.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Scratching guys has been the answer various times already this season.

Personally, I think the scythe comes for Derek Ryan next.

I don’t think Neal is above scratching, but it’s a tool the coach uses to motivate guys. I feel like scratching him right now, would do more harm than anything. That’s just my opinion, I might be wrong but I think it’s something he needs to play through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->