GDT: Calgary (4-3-0) @ NYR (2-4-1), 5PM - SN

Arcana

Oct 21, 2018
Calgary
Czarnik better be hungry when he does draw back in. I really hope Rittich has a good showing.

I'm saying Mony with 2, Frolik gets one..

3-1 Flames. :thumbu:

Reactions: Kahvi

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Neal better score in this one. Also take him off the PP and make him work harder to deserve it. He was terrible on that 5:3 v Boston. Bennett on the PP please.

Arcana

Oct 21, 2018
Calgary
Aye, not sure what to make of Neal. I've been watching him closely and he seems 50/50 between 'not interested' and ''totally snake-bitten'.

He better understand that he alone is in the driver's seat. No whining!

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Aye, not sure what to make of Neal. I've been watching him closely and he seems 50/50 between 'not interested' and ''totally snake-bitten'.

He better understand that he alone is in the driver's seat. No whining!
He earns a lot of bucks. He is a proven journey man who doesn't give a toss. He robs you and pretends to be your mate. A bad fit.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
What did Hathaway do to stay in the lineup?

They are going to ruin Dube with those two duds

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
What did Hathaway do to stay in the lineup?

They are going to ruin Dube with those two duds

I think the question is more what did Czarnik do to end up in the doghouse or is he injured and Peters is keeping it quiet this way.

Being only seven games in the incessant complaining about what Neal is or isn't doing is pointless and counter productive. Peters has kept him on the third line pretty consistently and unlike some of younger players a kick in the ass might not be the best approach. Guys like Neal need to play their way out of their funk. He is getting looks and is working hard to become acclimatized to the new team.

The PP in general needs a new approach as banging on the same drum is not progressing.

Arcana

Oct 21, 2018
Calgary
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Go Flames Go!!!

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Knowing the Flames they will go in with this mindset and lose

A big question is if this team has elevated past GG levels of hockey. Under him this team just liked to find ways to lose gimme games

- Outplay the other team early but can't score a goal on a bajillion chances, then spend the rest of the game chasing.
- Get outplayed early and then spend the rest of the game chasing
- Completely dominant but goalie decides to have a brutal night and doesn't get pulled until it's too late
- play an uneventful tied game and then cough it up within the last five minutes of the third

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Last year Kulak and Lazar got their 1st goals of the season (career for Kulak) and Lomberg got his 1st NHL point.

I predict Dube and Hathaway score with Andersson getting an assist cause why not

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Has Andersson cut his hairdo? I can't notice him as much as I did a week ago.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Need 4 points next two games with 3 cup contenders up after next 2. I feel like we'll have a big win tonight then lose in a shootout against Montreal.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Never feel confident playing Lundqvist. He is like a modern day Kipper and can steal games.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Need 4 points next two games with 3 cup contenders up after next 2. I feel like we'll have a big win tonight then lose in a shootout against Montreal.

When does Calgary do things the easy way? I heard they even eat spaghetti with a spork.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
They have two and a half top six forwards. No excuses.

Kreider/Hayes/Zuccarello/Zibanejad are all top 6 guys. Buchnevich is too but AV does not like him for some reason.

Still, no excuses tonight. A good effort and assuming Lundqvist doesn't dominate, it should be two points for the good guys.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Kreider/Hayes/Zuccarello/Zibanejad are all top 6 guys. Buchnevich is too but AV does not like him for some reason.

Still, no excuses tonight. A good effort and assuming Lundqvist doesn't dominate, it should be two points for the good guys.

They fired AV last year. I think they have Johnny’s old Boston College coach now.

Reactions: Connor McDaigle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->