Confirmed with Link: Caleb Jones Tested Positive for COVID-19 a Couple Weeks Ago; Asymptomatic

Section337

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I understand the reason behind the players wanting the ‘unfit to play” mechanism but it must drive a guy nuts to hear speculation that he is out of shape. Wonder if there will be changes to the reporting as we go along.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I understand the reason behind the players wanting the ‘unfit to play” mechanism but it must drive a guy nuts to hear speculation that he is out of shape. Wonder if there will be changes to the reporting as we go along.

Doubt it, 5e players will want to keep their privacy. They can come forward if they want, but if they don’t they will keep the unfit to play.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
honestly I think they should always announce it when a player has COVID, or at least I would advise a player to.

Sure there is a stigma, but once you have beaten it, you will have a reverse stigma. People will assume you're immune.

It's just a good way to stop people from speculating that you're fat

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
honestly I think they should always announce it when a player has COVID, or at least I would advise a player to.

Sure there is a stigma, but once you have beaten it, you will have a reverse stigma. People will assume you're immune.

It's just a good way to stop people from speculating that you're fat
Who cares, they dont have to let anyone know, its personal information.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->