Caleb Jones recalled from Bakersfield UPDATE#2 Recalled from Bako 12/9/19

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
B850DC8E-E5A2-4D03-AB8B-527F5E68E703.jpeg

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Nice, can't wait to see him play.

How far away is Larsson, 2 weeks?

Edit: NVM, I read the injury thread. Larsson is about week to week and a half away. :thumbu:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Willis got his wish.

He was battling with people on Twitter the other day after saying Jones would be the fourth best defenseman on the roster.

Should be interesting to see how he does if he gets in some games.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Willis got his wish.

He was battling with people on Twitter the other day after saying Jones would be the fourth best defenseman on the roster.

Should be interesting to see how he does if he gets in some games.
I couldn’t help but notice Jones put up six points in 17 games last season with the Oilers which is impressive so I’m guessing it was his defence that he needed to work on ?

Plz forgive my bad memory I forget how he played last season.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I couldn’t help but notice Jones put up six points in 17 games last season with the Oilers which is impressive so I’m guessing it was his defence that he needed to work on ?

Plz forgive my bad memory I forget how he played last season.

Yeah, after he moved up with Larsson on the second pairing, he started to have a few too many brain farts defensively.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Looking forward to seeing his performance in the press box.

Not a chance Tippett plays him over Benning or Russell

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Taking the dumb decision of having him in the line up right out of Mclellans I mean Tippetts hands.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Looking forward to seeing his performance in the press box.

Not a chance Tippett plays him over Benning or Russell

pretty decent chance he plays him over Persson I would think. Tippet doesn’t seem to be the biggest fan of Persson and won’t use him to his greatest strength on the PP.

Reactions: KYams17

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I can’t really recall how Jones looked on the right side last season up here or if he plays that side in Bakersfield. I would like to see him in a position to succeed. There’s no reason he can’t have as much of an impact for us as Bear has this year. I just don’t see him playing over Russell so it’s likely if he gets in it has to be on the right side with Klefbom.

I feel like a D of

Nurse - Bear
Klefbom - Persson
Russell - Jones

Would be our best option just unlikely to see.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I can’t really recall how Jones looked on the right side last season up here or if he plays that side in Bakersfield. I would like to see him in a position to succeed. There’s no reason he can’t have as much of an impact for us as Bear has this year. I just don’t see him playing over Russell so it’s likely if he gets in it has to be on the right side with Klefbom.

I feel like a D of

Nurse - Bear
Klefbom - Persson
Russell - Jones

Would be our best option just unlikely to see.

He can play and does play both sides very well according to Woodcroft. I think he slots in with Klefbom till Larsson gets back and then perhaps takes Bennings spot with Russell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->