6.Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres
7.Oscar Lindberg, New York Rangers
8.Anders Nilsson, Edmonton Oilers
9.Colton Parayko, St. Louis Blues
10.Sam Reinhart, Buffalo Sabres

The Wild Cards
John Gibson, Anaheim Ducks
Connor McDavid, Edmonton Oilers

No mention of Nikolaj Ehlers maybe its time to give him some time on the number #1 line like the Blackhawks are doing with Panarin playing him with Kane and Toews.

Last edited:

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Don't worry he'll come roaring back now with his new linemate Armia and a flip will switch with Burmi and he'll become an offensive catalyst and the line will dominate.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Imagine putting Ehlers with some skills forwards that can score. Ehlers was doing fairly well with Perreault and Scheifele, but that line got split up when they stopped producing points and third line was getting chewed up in minutes.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Is nobody else going to point out that it isn't the calder cup, but the calder memorial trophy? The calder cup is the trophy awarded to the AHL champions

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Ehlers is not going to get much done on that line.

He was putting up points, albeit not consistently, with better players. (Scheif and Frenchie).

I seriously hope people aren't disappointed Ehlers isn't putting up much points, I guarantee you of he was with Little and Wheeler or back with Scheif and Frenchie and stuck with them for a while, he would be.

Kamo

Jul 10, 2011
Some people say rookies need to sheltered, like Ehlers, but I think Ladd is the one who needs sheltering because he is just not playing well enough to stay of the first line.

If Ladd gets traded or doesn't sign here, someone will have to replace him, why not try Ehlers? We could then see what it would look like without Ladd on the first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad