Calder Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
For Nashville, we have Tootoo and Hamhuis. The best rookie in the NHL so far has been Zidlicky but I think he is around a half year too old. Hamhuis and Tootoo will be in the running but neither will win.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I think Tim Gleason has a better chance for the Kings than Brown does.

Gleason's spot is set in stone, even when Miller and Norstrom return, he is still one of the top 6 d-man.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
SmokeyClause said:
For Nashville, we have Tootoo and Hamhuis. The best rookie in the NHL so far has been Zidlicky but I think he is around a half year too old. Hamhuis and Tootoo will be in the running but neither will win.
Not according to Weber. Most sites I've seen list him as a rookie too

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Edmonton doesn't really have any hopefuls. Bergeron, Stoll and Rita would be the only ones, but none of them will really get the ice time or the points to contend.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Fleury for the pens, although Caron, Murley, Malone, Koltsov and Orpik are still eligible to win. (Yes, 6 rookies on the team and *some* people are complaining that Patrick signed veteran players during the offseason :rolleyes: .)

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
If the Coyotes call up Taffe soon and give him top-2 line time, he could definitely make some noise. He is tearing up the A right now.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Caps: Eminger, Gordon, Semin

Eminger has been playing nearly 20 min. a game as is, would be a frontrunner if not for a pitiful D-Corps. It's eating his +/-. He's been wonderful.

Semin and Gordon both on the board.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Orpik has been impressive too...
Stay at home Dmen don't win a lot of calders, but he's much more poised (no he's no Skoula, but he's no slouch either) than last year.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Jason King has 1 goal in 3 games. Not hugely exciting, but he's the only rookie in our lineup.

However, who knows, if Fedor Fedorov is called up, he could do it.. he is blowing away the AHL right now - 1st in points!

Safir*

Piros and Exelby for the Thrashers.

I believe that neither has a serious chance.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Jason King is the only rookie in the lineup, not Calder material. Fedor Fedorov is ripping up the AHL right now, if he gets called up and manages to keep playing well, he could make some noise; but I don't think any Canucks will take home that piece of hardware.

~Canucklehead~

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
jimmy page said:
Konstantin Koltsov.
The kid is a freak.:bow:

Koltsov's going to have to start converting some shots if he wants to contend, which I don't think he will. Fleury, however, will contend.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
cybresabre said:
Andrew Peters Is leading the NHL in majors.

top that, skilled players.

He also leads the league in getting his skull pounded in by Georges Laraque :joker:

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
jl.roberts said:
With the demotion of Mike Komisarek, it looks like Hainsey is in Habland to stay.

Hainsey plays LD, Komi RD...... Komisarek isn't playing only cause Brisebois, Rivet and Quintal are not injuried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->