GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 5 | Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins | 06/15 | 7:00 PM

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Not worried, Wings lost two in a row vs. Dallas after being up 3-0 and they closed it out the next game. Griffins are the better team with the better goalie, they'll win game 6.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
This is an amazing series, 5 great hockey games (though 3 had the wrong team winning from my perspective :laugh:).

It's like Stanley Cup Finals. Boston deserved to win the first meeting (Chicago won) and Chicago the second (Boston did win). 1-1 is pretty much what it should be.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
It's like Stanley Cup Finals. Boston deserved to win the first meeting (Chicago won) and Chicago the second (Boston did win). 1-1 is pretty much what it should be.

Not exactly as this was more a quote out of the fan in my heart than the reality :)

IMO all 5 games were much closer than the score stated with a lot of dominating periods back and forth. Non of the teams was able to control a full game yet. Actually I am kind of surpised that not a single game went into OT so far.
But this is amazing playoff hockey and I can almost feel the buzz over here in Germany :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad