GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 4 | Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins | June 14 | 7:00

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
the commentary i got from crunch/lightning commentators was beyond nauseatingly homerish.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
I missed it when it happened live on screen and watched that video 50 times. I can't see his stick. I hope a better video comes out if he does get any games. Hope nothing comes of this I wouldn't want Nyquist to have to sit out any games next year.

IIRC if you get suspended in either league you're still able to play in the other one. Smith was suspended 8 games last year but was still able to play in the AHL.

I didn't see where the stick hit him in that video. It may be because the quality is so poor but it looked like a dive to me. :dunno:

I wasn't able to watch the game but how was Mrazek last night?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I wasn't able to watch the game but how was Mrazek last night?

Gave up a soft 2-2 goal after Griffins huge momentum, where they had half dozen chances to make it 1-3 and break the Crunch back. It really was a killer goal. Turnaround for the game.

But I think because of that, we will see a shutout today. He is just that kind of guy. He decides that because of the bad game yesterday, today I will be in God-mode and take them all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad