GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 4 | Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins | June 14 | 7:00

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
[FIELDSET="Artwork"]
Artwork By FlashyG
[/FIELDSET]
GF_01.png
GF_02.png

GF_03.png
GF_04.png

GF_05.png
GF_06.png

GF_07.png
GF_08.png

GF_09.png
GF_10.png

GF_11.png
GF_12.png

GF_13.png
GF_14.png

GF_15.png
GF_16.png

GF_17.png
GF_18.png

GF_19.png
GF_20.png

[FIELDSET="Artwork"]
Artwork By FlashyG
[/FIELDSET][/CENTER]

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
Featuring 23 minute periods hahahaha. Looking good Flashy!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Nice work Flashy. Our best vet is Paetsch in my opinion.

Expect the new D-pairings to be this.

Paetsch - DeKeyser
Lashoff - Skinner

Lashoff and Skinner played together until DeKeyser drew in, Paetsch has been our number one D-man down there this year, so really is a promotion for DeKeyser. Also that seemed to be who was out there with Paetsch the most in mix and match pairings after Almqvist went down.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
I'm in two places with this game. I want Grand Rapids to win (obviously) but I want them to win it all tomorrow night when I can be at the game :laugh: Does that make me a bad fan? :help: Regardless of tonights outcome, Go Griffins!!!

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I'm in two places with this game. I want Grand Rapids to win (obviously) but I want them to win it all tomorrow night when I can be at the game :laugh: Does that make me a bad fan? :help: Regardless of tonights outcome, Go Griffins!!!
Seems like a lot of people have tickets for the saturday game, i know people have jobs and what not but is the drive to grand rapids that far? Show some dedication here ;)

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'd be a bad fan if I said I was rooting against the Griffs tonight just so I can see the game on Saturday...let's just call a win-win scenario. :naughty:

Seriously though, it'll be great for these young players to win a championship. It only benefits the Wings to have these guys develop their games but also learn how to win. So many other teams with successful AHL affiliates have benefited recently.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
I'll be there. Stop rooting against the team, guys. :)

Hopefully they bring the brooms with them. Griffins have a ton of momentum and Syracuse has never been in this situation before (losing). It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI

Hopefully they bring the brooms with them. Griffins have a ton of momentum and Syracuse has never been in this situation before (losing). It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd just assume they finish 'em off tonight...no need to let them back in the series with a single win. A sweep would be sweet against the defending quasi-champs.

The Crunch have hung in these games until they seem to become unhinged and it just gets away from them. I'd be curious to see if they can get a lead tonight, can they hang on will they fall apart again.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI

I change my mind, just found out I don't have the money for tomorrow nights game :cry: (was gonna buy the tickets tonight) so they need to sweep tonight. If they play tomorrow and win I'm gonna lose it lol.

Sweep the Crunch!!! :yo:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2 h
No pressure @LandonFerraro, but @rayferrarotsn would really like to see the Calder Cup presented tonight in Grand Rapids. Good luck.

Guessing Ray is in house for this one, short trip from Chicago, hope Landon makes the old man proud.

Great season for him, really re-established his NHL future. Remember Ray dogging him on a national telecast about Landon doesn't have to worry about the Red Wings overripe policy, he has to be ripe to begin with at one point during last season.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Guessing Ray is in house for this one, short trip from Chicago, hope Landon makes the old man proud.

Great season for him, really re-established his NHL future. Remember Ray dogging him on a national telecast about Landon doesn't have to worry about the Red Wings overripe policy, he has to be ripe to begin with at one point during last season.

Hopefully this will make Ferraro play even a better game :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad