GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 2 - 06.09.14 - vs St. John's - 7:30 PM - AHL Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
You could make a full highlight reel of Ritchie getting robbed these playoffs.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Oh come ON! Morin with some amazing work up top to set that up. Somehow Texas can't convert again. Hutchinson has taken over.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Boys probably didn't deserve to win tonight, but they easily could have.. seems like the overwhelming majority of these back to back sets are splits. I know there's been research done on them (especially in the AHL where they are common) and the team that loses the first one wins the second a far greater percentage of the time than you would expect given the win / loss records of the two teams involved. Luckily two of the games in St. John's are back to back so we might see Texas benefit from the same thing.

At this point Desjardins needs to do something drastic to change up how the team handles the forecheck, because if they can just get that one aspect of their game cleaned up they'll have no problems. Is Campbell known as a good puck handling goaltender? might be worth it to disrupt their dump in game - our defense are getting flat out beat on those races to the pucks.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Is Campbell known as a good puck handling goaltender?
He's Turco 2.0, of course he is.

The one thing that drives me crazy about Nilstorp is how little it takes for him to opt to freeze the puck. There's a middle ground to be found there.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
So, how hard are your emotions bubbling right now?

Well- I had no strong wifi so I couldn't stream it. But between reading both forum and Twitter... I'm quite surprised the wall stayed strong.

Still don't know who I want to win. I like this trading wins thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad