Cal Petersen vs. Chris Driedger

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I'm in a 16 team dynasty keeper league, and I've lucked out this year with my goalies. I have Grubauer and Kevin Lankinen as my main two goalies with Driedger and Malcom Subban as my #3-#4 options.

I'm looking at acquiring Cal Petersen, LA's new goalie on the block under Quick. Just wondering in terms of value and outlook, would you do the swap? Obviously Florida is the better of the two teams, but Pedersen strikes me as LA's goalie of the future, not a big guy but super athletic and his advanced stats are up there with the best so far this season.

Just wondering if there's any Panthers/Kings fans who watch these guys closely and would have an opinion on either of these two. Thanks!

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Petersen no question. I'd also consider moving grubauer in all honesty. He always seems to eventually get hurt carrying a heavy load of games

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Petersen no question. I'd also consider moving grubauer in all honesty. He always seems to eventually get hurt carrying a heavy load of games

Moving Grubauer would be easy, it's just his numbers are spectacular right now and he's a Top-10 player right now across the league.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Moving Grubauer would be easy, it's just his numbers are spectacular right now and he's a Top-10 player right now across the league.
My point is that it is a good time to cash him in and try to get an elite forward instead. He's always getting hurt so take advantage of this streak

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
yeah wow... I mean if you're a contender this year I wouldn't move grubauer and let driedger go for Peterson leaving you with lankiness and Peterson to contend this year.

Good advice so far tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad