Player Discussion: Cal Clutterbuck

Equinsu Ocha

Oct 21, 2017
Winston Salem, NC
I love the Clutter.

I haven't had the money to buy a jersey with a name on it since...I can't really remember.
I bought Clutter last year.

I love the scrappy players; the Claude Lemuix type.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Playijgbrecently like the guy that Snow traded for and extended. Hopefully he shows up for more than a week or two this season.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
I think people has a problem with him mainly because he is so grossly overpaid and on crazy term. Had he made $2 million or less nobody would mind at all

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I love the Clutter.

I haven't had the money to buy a jersey with a name on it since...I can't really remember.
I bought Clutter last year.

I love the scrappy players; the Claude Lemuix type.

In the old days, you paid per letter. That was an expensive jersey.

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I will feel much better if he is skating in the next practice. Key player on the Cizikas line, infact all 3 are keys to that line.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
he's been great in his role. he seems to have played with more discipline in the past few years... mastered that, "who me?" look, lol. like last game, he drove someone down to the ice and was bitch-slapping him for a few seconds, then got up quickly with that stoic face thing, lol

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
he's been great in his role. he seems to have played with more discipline in the past few years... mastered that, "who me?" look, lol. like last game, he drove someone down to the ice and was *****-slapping him for a few seconds, then got up quickly with that stoic face thing, lol
Haha yeah it was Guentzel.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Reading this, I can't believe he was even playing last year. Big props to Cal. Still the best #4 line but better, that isn't really a #4th line in hockey.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad