Cablevision to add OLN to digital line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
this is tremendous news. i'm one of the cablevisions subscribers that will now receive the OLN games(starting Monday.)

I wasn't really concerned with the regular season, since there's only one Predators game with them this year(Dec 20 vs the Avs) but I was worried about some of the "exclusive playoff coverage" that I might miss. I heard the news on the radio tonight, and I'm happy about it. I know Rangers fans in this area were up in arms about it, since there's a LOT of rangers games on OLN this year that they weren't getting to see. glad to see they finally got the deal done.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
nomorekids said:
this is tremendous news. i'm one of the cablevisions subscribers that will now receive the OLN games(starting Monday.)

I wasn't really concerned with the regular season, since there's only one Predators game with them this year(Dec 20 vs the Avs) but I was worried about some of the "exclusive playoff coverage" that I might miss. I heard the news on the radio tonight, and I'm happy about it. I know Rangers fans in this area were up in arms about it, since there's a LOT of rangers games on OLN this year that they weren't getting to see. glad to see they finally got the deal done.

8 Rangers games on OLN.6 more to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad