C Yegor Shilov - SKA-Yunost, Yekaterinburg, Ural Region U16 (2026 draft)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Not a lot of information on Elite Prospect about him actually.

A pretty rare case when a Russian top prospect is a center. So he scored 62+60 in just 32 games in Ural regional league for 2008 kids. He was nothing especial at the Federal District Cup with 2+5 in 7 games, but in Russian U15 clubs' final tournament he scored solid 10+11 in 7 games and won the scoring title, and his team won the whole tournament. And he has 4+3 after 3 games at Sirius Cup right now, playing for Team Russia (they play vs top Russian regional teams and Team Belarus).

Overall I'd say he isn't Demidov or Ryabkin, let alone Michkov, so Russian 2026 draft doesn't look as strong as previous ones, but still very interesting kid.

He scored 1+1 in today's game vs S.-Petersburg, he's #9. His goal at 22:45 was especially cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMann

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He’s been hit and miss in my viewings - at the Districts cup, he wasn’t very good and found he was invisible for long stretches.

Then at the Champions cup - he was the second best player at the tournament, lead the tournament in scoring with 21 in 7 games and won the thing. I think he could be a high end playmaker in the future and has played m center in the game’s I’ve seen.

Reactions: BMann

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020

Not a lot of information on Elite Prospect about him actually.

A pretty rare case when a Russian top prospect is a center. So he scored 62+60 in just 32 games in Ural regional league for 2008 kids. He was nothing especial at the Federal District Cup with 2+5 in 7 games, but in Russian U15 clubs' final tournament he scored solid 10+11 in 7 games and won the scoring title, and his team won the whole tournament. And he has 4+3 after 3 games at Sirius Cup right now, playing for Team Russia (they play vs top Russian regional teams and Team Belarus).

Overall I'd say he isn't Demidov or Ryabkin, let alone Michkov, so Russian 2026 draft doesn't look as strong as previous ones, but still very interesting kid.

He scored 1+1 in today's game vs S.-Petersburg, he's #9. His goal at 22:45 was especially cool.

The D13 yunost team he plays for is linked to which MHL club?

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
SKA-Yunost was a joint SKA and FHR national development type thing, but Yunost isnt linked to anyone AFAIK.

So next season D13 yunost players can decide which team to go to freely?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad