C/W Xavier Bourgault - Shawinigan Cataractes, QMJHL (2021, 22nd, EDM)

Alex Taxman

FSHockey
Jul 11, 2019
www.futurescopehockey.com
Bourgault is on an absolute tear. He's got tons of skill and obvious chemistry with Mavrik Bourque. Bourgault has scored some pretty impressive goals so far this year, and created a ton of others. Looks like another candidate for the 15-25 range. He's the Cataractes 2nd leading scorer with 19G + 16A in 36GP.

Xavier Bourgault at eliteprospects.com

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Bourgault is on an absolute tear. He's got tons of skill and obvious chemistry with Mavrik Bourque. Bourgault has scored some pretty impressive goals so far this year, and created a ton of others. Looks like another candidate for the 15-25 range. He's the Cataractes 2nd leading scorer with 19G + 16A in 36GP.

Xavier Bourgault at eliteprospects.com
About time he got a thread. Someone I didn’t pay much attention to before this year, but he’s showing a lot of talent. Just adding to what should be a strong QMJHL class.

Reactions: Alex Taxman

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Who is he playing with?.
Is he playing with Bourque? If so, does his point/goal totals inflate a little because he plays with Bourque,
Who undoubtedly will go in the top 20 this year.

Alex Taxman

FSHockey
Jul 11, 2019
www.futurescopehockey.com
Who is he playing with?.
Is he playing with Bourque? If so, does his point/goal totals inflate a little because he plays with Bourque,
Who undoubtedly will go in the top 20 this year.
Plays a lot with Bourque. As someone who's watched most of it, the counterpoint is that Bourque doesn't have the same production without Bourgault. When they're together, they're dynamic.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
He's impressed me when I've watched Mavrik Bourque. Definitely tracking to be a 1st-rounder.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I see Bourgault as one the most underrated players in the draft. To be honest I think he’s off to a bit of a slow start given my expectation. Don’t be surprised if he comes away scoring near a goal per game.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
He will be a top 10 prospect by the end of the year. And wouldn't surprise me if he goes top 5 when it's all said and done. Not a very strong draft for him to rocketed up the rankings just like Huberdeau did.

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
His team was just upset by Rimouski in the 1st round. Rimouski has a pretty average squad and was missing their top player, Zachary Bolduc. Not sure if this will have an effect on his draft ranking. He registered 4 assists in 5 games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad