C/W Jesperi Kotkaniemi (2018 - 3rd overall, MTL) Part Four!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
KK just scored a goal with his nasty wrist shot. It's truly a plus skill. That's 4pts in the last 7 periods.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Nothing, I'm not the one who made the thread though.

My personal definition of prospect though doesn't end at NHL games though, it ends when development is close to reached.
I see a top two centre. It’s still be determined to what level he reaches though. Imo, he will be a good number two, who plays a checking role. I’m not saying he’s ROR, but he will fill that role.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Not a high bar to jump over before his 21st birthday. Really.

he didn't show up in shape as he was off from NHL playoffs. 0 pts first 4 games. 6 in his last five as he gets into game shape, but keep trolling

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
he didn't show up in shape as he was off from NHL playoffs. 0 pts first 4 games. 6 in his last five as he gets into game shape, but keep trolling
and why wouldnt he be in shape compared to the other players in the league they have all been off the same amount of time. but i wasnt talking about this year at all. i was talking getting 42 points in 115 games in the nhl. thats not a high bar for lundell to jump over.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
and why wouldnt he be in shape compared to the other players in the league they have all been off the same amount of time. but i wasnt talking about this year at all. i was talking getting 42 points in 115 games in the nhl. thats not a high bar for lundell to jump over.
In regard to other players in the league, they had already played some games and had some practices before KK came over. That's what the other poster is refering to.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Lol he's not going to be an average 3C at best. He's obviously gonna be better but Kk will 100% sure have a better career he is more skilled than lundell.
Kk had 1 good nhl season at 18 under his belt while lundell got drafted at 19.

So to be clear, you're faulting Lundell for being born in October instead of July?

Reactions: hamzarocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad