C Trevor Zegras (2019, 9th, ANA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
What a ****ing assist by Zegras just now (3-2 goal against the Czechs)! He’s been so good this tourney, IMO USA’s best player so far. Outstanding playmaker. Crazy that he’s not on their top PP.
You're last sentence sums up the coaching

Reactions: ponder

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Don’t want to make an uniformed decision based off of watching 4 WJC games of him, so I’ll ask those who have watched him more: will he likely be a ‘one and done’ for BU?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Don’t want to make an uniformed decision based off of watching 4 WJC games of him, so I’ll ask those who have watched him more: will he likely be a ‘one and done’ for BU?
I don't think he will be physically mature enough.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Probably, he has said he wanted to be one and done since he was drafted. Not saying it is the best decision for him or anything those. Farabee was also one and done when he went to BU.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
He mentioned after the draft that he plans to play only one year in BU. But I have no idea how it will play out, I think he will be pushed off pucks way too easy in the NHL next year. Another year have to be at least in consideration.

Reactions: Carl33

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hes been quoted as saying he plans on doing 1 year.... but if im not mistaken the quote was more implying hell be in the NHL next year. Idk that hell be physically ready for the NHL by then but I guess ultimately that's up to the ducks management and coaching staff.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
Anaheim stinks and can afford to take Zegras next year and let him work through the struggles he will have adjusting to the pro game. Pretty clear to me he will be on the NHL roster sooner than later.

Oct 18, 2011
Anaheim stinks and can afford to take Zegras next year and let him work through the struggles he will have adjusting to the pro game. Pretty clear to me he will be on the NHL roster sooner than later.
i hope not i don't trust our staff, i'd be fine if he returns to college

Carl33

Aug 25, 2007
I hope too

Need to work on be explosive on skate and shoot the puck

Amazing skills and passing creativity but in the NHL that wont always work, Dmen know he s looking to pass 90% of time

Already a PP playmaker, need to shoot more and play center in college, better for him to round up his game in college, play center one more year, one more WJC and maybe a WC before play top 6 in Ducks Line up, as a center

Look like à futur star for sure, dont rush him too fast

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad