C Sam Reinhart (2014, 2nd, BUF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
No real point trying to figure it out until the Sabres add more talent up front. it's impossible to predict how they're going to build their lines when they still need to shake out so many pieces. Just so many questions.

Is Ennis going to learn to play with real players and go back to being an offensive weapon?
Is Girgensons a winger? Are he and/or Ennis moved for D?
Is Larsson the 3C?
Do either of Fasching/Bailey earn an NHL wing spot?
Matt Moulson...still here after next year?
Gionta retire after next year?
Do they draft a high profile winger top 10 this year?

Pretty much the only known is that RoR, Eichel and Reinhart can play. There are worse ideas than rolling 3 lines led by those three centers if you can find them the right complimentary pieces. Reinhart (and RoR) having the versatility to succeed at wing is a plus.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Reinhart has been incredible this year (for a rookie), and I suspect he will fly under the radar his whole career. I will say this, he passes with style and has some flash to his game.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
ROR and Eichel are centers and demand 1st PP. Do the math.
He's showing the ability to be a 1st line winger. He's proven to extremely adaptable and can see him excelling as top line winger if he has to. Personally, I think he's the ideal #2 center on a championship contending team (see Brind'amour and Kesler) maybe he reaches his ceiling of Toews or Kopitar.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Really smart player. Made a great interception and good pass for the tying goal tonight. Very cerebral player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad