C Peyton Krebs - Winnipeg Ice, WHL (2019, 17th, VGK) | Trade to BUF

bigbabybuda

Feb 19, 2014
Canada
Congrats Vegas I think you got the best value in the first round. I had him 3rd before the injury and still love this pick. Krebs is gonna be a superb 2way played in this league. He reminds me of Point.

Reactions: Get North

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
So by Mcphee's answer, I think he really did fall because of the injury. He said that "we looked into it, and our research supported our decision". He also said that Krebs "would've been a top 10 pick if he didn't get injured".

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Steal of the draft. They can take their time with him too.
5 teams in the Pacific Division did great (Turcotte, Zegras Podkolzin, Krebs, Pelletier).

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
He's fast. Maybe not as fast but he's an excellent skater with great speed. Very agile. I wanted him at 15 for the Habs.
You might have got an even bigger steal. I think Caufield’s size is actually an advantage when it comes to scoring goals, must make it easier for him to sneak into those choice spots unnoticed.

Reactions: Gravity

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
last I recall he recovery from his surgery will take 5 months, so end of November,start of December he should be back?
IIRC the VGK have kept him in Vegas to work with local physical therapists to help him speed up the recovery. At least he was in Vegas to start the year. Don't know if he's gone home or not. But yeah he's not gonna be back on the ice for at least another month.

Reactions: CanuckCity

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
He was included on the WHL roster for games against Russia on Nov 13 & 14. I'm not sure if it was a nice gesture or if there's a real possibility of him playing.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Perfect. Should be a key piece of the WJC team, especially if Dach and Hayton are not released. Will also be a huge add for the ICE. I’ll be at a couple of games in the next few months, excited to see him play.

Reactions: d rake and Gravity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad