C Peyton Krebs - Winnipeg Ice, WHL (2019, 17th, VGK) | Trade to BUF

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It's easy to flash skills when the other team is a level below you. Let's wait and see what happens when they play against a real team. Cozens does look a bit dozy. Krebs and Newhook, sharp. Tomasino, too.

Reactions: timothy jimothy

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Marchand is best comp I have seen on here for him.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
He’s nothing like Reinhardt. Better 2 way and a lot better skater

Reinhart is also a solid two-way player. Reinhart has probably a better skillset and more size while Krebs is the better skater but you could easily compare the two. Both top end prospects with high hockey IQ who can play both centre and wing, and obviously most importantly both come from Kootenay which makes it an easy comparison to make. Not that they play the game quite the same way though, just found it weird there's no mention of Reinhart at all.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Reinhart is also a solid two-way player. Reinhart has probably a better skillset and more size while Krebs is the better skater but you could easily compare the two. Both top end prospects with high hockey IQ who can play both centre and wing, and obviously most importantly both come from Kootenay which makes it an easy comparison to make. Not that they play the game quite the same way though, just found it weird there's no mention of Reinhart at all.

As a Sabres fan, that likes Reinhart a lot, I see that type of game. I think Reinhart is has the better IQ (not that big of a gap), and his passing is better, but Krebs skating closes the gap between the two guys.

Hoping Buffalo drafts Krebs, so I can see the both of them together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad