C Patrik Gabriel - SaiPa U20, U20 SM-sarja (2022 Draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
I saw this player listed as a potential top 10 pick in 2022, can someone tell me more about him?

Patrik Gabriel at eliteprospects.com

Top 10? No wayyyy. He is talented, really creative in the offensive zone. Good stickhandling ability. Has vision and passing skills. He reads the play well. Currently he is the best player of his U18 club in Finland, maybe in the spring he will get a chance at juniors. I don't know. But, in the best possible case, he will go in the 2nd round. But I actually see him on the 4th or 5th round if he goes through the draft in general.

Reactions: james12 and MMC

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
With a name like that we should all expect to see what's in his eyes, whether he can be shaking the tree, climbing up on Solsbury Hill, and maybe even be digging in the dirt. Ultimately, it will be interesting to see if he can be a sledgehammer.

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
With a name like that we should all expect to see what's in his eyes, whether he can be shaking the tree, climbing up on Solsbury Hill, and maybe even be digging in the dirt. Ultimately, it will be interesting to see if he can be a sledgehammer.
don't care so long as he goes boom, boom, boom.

Reactions: My3Sons

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

Maybe in your eyes or are you trying to shock the monkey here?

Sorry for doing this but here comes the flood, after the red rain of course.

Reactions: My3Sons

puckfan

Nov 26, 2020
Today he gave a nice shorthanded decisive goal against Hungary

gabriel.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad