C Noah Kosick - Pacific Coast Academy, CSSHL U18 (2026 Draft)

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Ah I forgot to post about Kosick, was gonna do it last month but forgot to but glad someone else did.

Kosick just passed Bedard for 2nd in CSSHL PTS as a 13 year old.

Roobroeck/McKenna/Misa/Kosick making 2026 look like an elite draft group if they all pan out

EDIT : Point Comparisons at 13 for CSSHL

Savoie : 30GP 28G 69A 97P (3.23 PPG)
Kosick : 21GP 12G 52A 64P (3.05PPG)
Bedard : 30GP 64G 24A 88PTS (2.93PPG)
Jordan Gavin : 30GP 28G 38A 66P (2.20PPG)

So we have an exceptional player, a 1st OVR pick and a 2nd OVR pick comparable to his stats. Based on the fact he's been scoring 3 PTS a game according to the CSSHL site, he could hit 90PTS at the 30GP mark.

Last edited:

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
He's clearly the current future No. 1 in the 2026 NHL Draft for me. His performance greatly surpasses that of Gavin McKenna or Ryan Roobroeck. I will be moderate before talking about a generational player with what is currently happening for Shane Wright and to a lesser extent Connor Bedard. Nevertheless, each time I stuck a No. 1 draft tag, I never changed my mind and things went as planned. No idea of #1 2025 but for 2026 it's him. Unless there is an exceptional Russian, I don't see who could change the game in Canada, Europe and the USA. Fun to see in 4 years if I was wrong.

prongertheman9

May 30, 2010
Update, Kosick at 78PTS at 23GP per EliteProspects. Kosick has now passed Bedard & Savoie for most PPG at 13 in CSSHL History.
Wow. He also has a point on around 66% of his teams total goals, compared to Bedard and Savoie who had just over 50%. Although he is only averaging .66 goals per game to Bedards 2+. Hoping I can get out to see him live soon.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
He's clearly the current future No. 1 in the 2026 NHL Draft for me. His performance greatly surpasses that of Gavin McKenna or Ryan Roobroeck. I will be moderate before talking about a generational player with what is currently happening for Shane Wright and to a lesser extent Connor Bedard. Nevertheless, each time I stuck a No. 1 draft tag, I never changed my mind and things went as planned. No idea of #1 2025 but for 2026 it's him. Unless there is an exceptional Russian, I don't see who could change the game in Canada, Europe and the USA. Fun to see in 4 years if I was wrong.

Yeah, right now for me it's Roobroeck, Kosick, McKenna. Kosick I'm a little iffy on because he's smaller and Roobroeck has been more consistent but those numbers are definitely generational. Hope to hear more if Kosick is being considered for Exceptional Status.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, right now for me it's Roobroeck, Kosick, McKenna. Kosick I'm a little iffy on because he's smaller and Roobroeck has been more consistent but those numbers are definitely generational. Hope to hear more if Kosick is being considered for Exceptional Status.

Never too early eh?

That being said, anyone following the league can they tell me about 14 year old Cole Reschny who stat wise looks good and has a 2 PPG in 3 CCSHL U 16 games this year as well as a 14-19-30-49 line in the U15s

prongertheman9

May 30, 2010
Will probably all depend on how well he transitions next year to the u-18 level (assuming he gets granted permission to play a year early). It’s even more impressive that he’s much smaller than everyone he’s playing against and still dominating. His dad is 6 foot so he should grow soon.

Reactions: ORRFForever

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Never too early eh?

That being said, anyone following the league can they tell me about 14 year old Cole Reschny who stat wise looks good and has a 2 PPG in 3 CCSHL U 16 games this year as well as a 14-19-30-49 line in the U15s

Reschny I've been wanting to look into. Think he's 2nd in PPG behind Kosick IIRC.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Well his father is from Victoria so he has a choice one would guess.
Can't fault him there. Lots of money to be made as a Canadian hockey player - more than as a German hockey player.

God knows, Canada loses more than our share of dual citizens.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Can't fault him there. Lots of money to be made as a Canadian hockey player - more than as a German hockey player.

God knows, Canada loses more than our share of dual citizens.

At least they let Davies play for us internationally, that's all I care about.

prongertheman9

May 30, 2010
15 points in his last 3 games bring him up to 96 points in 29 games on the year and 3.31 ppg.

Has anyone been out to see him play this year yet? Super curious to know what his game is like and if he is in fact close the size ( 5,2 - 97lbs) that the CSSHL website lists him at. His dad played pro and was listed a 6 feet tall, so if Noah is dominating this much as an underager in U-15 anywhere near that size, with a growth spurt imminent - we could have a player on our hands folks.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
15 points in his last 3 games bring him up to 96 points in 29 games on the year and 3.31 ppg.

Has anyone been out to see him play this year yet? Super curious to know what his game is like and if he is in fact close the size ( 5,2 - 97lbs) that the CSSHL website lists him at. His dad played pro and was listed a 6 feet tall, so if Noah is dominating this much as an underager in U-15 anywhere near that size, with a growth spurt imminent - we could have a player on our hands folks.

From what I've heard he's bigger than 5'2 so it might not be updated the site

Talent Scout

Apr 9, 2022
i have watched many PCHA games this year, he is still quite small but very agile, he has been on synthetic ice year round very good stickhandling. If you look at the PCHA schedule they played around half of their games vs the weakest teams in the league so his point total was pumped up by playing weaker teams, he's also on the ice for almost half the game with power plays etc.. When he played in against the strongest teams and in the provincial finals his point total was quite a bit lower.

Reactions: landy92mack29

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Any chance he applies for exceptional status next year? And if he does, what are the chances he gets it?

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Definitely a smart and shifty player but there's no way he gets exceptional, unlikely he goes 1 unless he has a massive growth spurt this summer. Plays a ton of minutes and gets most of the PP time. Reminds me of Luke Korte here in sask who fell to the 3rd but both his parents are small, seems like Kosicks dad is big at least. See Yamamoto in his game. Olson is my early bet for 1st in the WHL draft next year but no clear #1 yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad