C Nikita Guslistov - Severstal Cherepovets, KHL (2021, 209th, CAR)

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Nikita Guslistov at eliteprospects.com

The kid scored his first KHL... hat trick in the 1st period vs Avtomobilist. Probably the first hatty for 18 yo players ever. So now he's 5+0 after 17 2/3 games.

Added an assist later in the game. As for the hat-trick, Tolvanen still holds the record for the youngest KHL hat-trick, Guslistov is now second, he has passed Kitsyn, who also scored a hat-trick when he was 18.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
He's a center too. If he keeps developing like this, will be good addition to our WJC team next season. Him, Khusnutdinov, Ovchinnikov look like a nice group to have down middle. And we have so manny terrific wingers coming.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Is this some ceremonial thing for a game or two with a lot of players injured or is he actually now the full time captain of the team? Thats very impressive if he's wearing the C in the KHL at 18.

Razin decided to rest some players for the game vs. SKA and I guess decided that Guslistov is the most appropriate candidate out of the remaining guys.

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
this kid is eligible for this years draft? him and Bardakov are the two top russians it seems

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
Hard to say. He's overager and small. I think, even 2nd will be a surprise. More like 3rd-5th.
Guess he's easily on the eyes of someone like detroit, columbus or vancouver lol

could be a jumper to those rounds because this draft is much more of a crapshoot

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Guess he's easily on the eyes of someone like detroit, columbus or vancouver lol

could be a jumper to those rounds because this draft is much more of a crapshoot

Well, it's just one good season right now. I think, it's not enough for NHL clubs to get hyped about the kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad