C Mikhail Grigorenko (2012, 12th, BUF; traded to COL) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
Man Regier really blew it with Grigorenko. This has to be some of the worst handling of a top prospect I've ever seen

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
What's the issue here? He should go and play in Q. No problems. Sabres has done nothing wrong with him. It's not their fault he cant play in the AHL.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
In theory, could he get loaned to a Swedish club? I think Allsvenskan would be a great level for him.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
This is entirely on Grigs. Be a man, play hockey where you are assigned to.

Without the threat of the khl, is there a single one of you that thinks this would be an issue?

SabreOil

Jul 23, 2013
Grigorenko has future KHL written all over him, I was preaching that pre draft.

He was always a high risk-high reward player. He was/is worth the 12th overall pick when we had girgesons coming up with the 14th as a safe bet player.

He can still turn it around though. It seems unlikely but it could happen.

rsg87

Apr 1, 2011
Unfortunately probably true. I didn't like him at WJC. Not looking good.

Wow, a kid is 19 years old and his NHL career is probably over. Everyone needs to just relax in regards to Grigorenko. He's 19 and pissed about being sent back to the CHL. The boards are acting like this kid is a fully mature man when he's only 19. A 19 year old has a bad attitude sometimes, just like most 19 year olds. Give the kid time to mature and the organization will figure something out.

Also in regards to his speed, he can improve on this. His skills aren't done developing while he's still in his teenage ears. Buffalo is an extremely ppor passing team, Grigs was already one of the best passers on the team and they will rely on him in the future.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Wow, a kid is 19 years old and his NHL career is probably over. Everyone needs to just relax in regards to Grigorenko. He's 19 and pissed about being sent back to the CHL. The boards are acting like this kid is a fully mature man when he's only 19. A 19 year old has a bad attitude sometimes, just like most 19 year olds. Give the kid time to mature and the organization will figure something out.

Also in regards to his speed, he can improve on this. His skills aren't done developing while he's still in his teenage ears. Buffalo is an extremely ppor passing team, Grigs was already one of the best passers on the team and they will rely on him in the future.

I don't like his effort level. I'm cheering for Grigs, but there has been no progress. It's a bad sign.

Looks like a tweener in every respect.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Bdu0PlvCIAAn5Ym.jpg:large

Backami

Jun 26, 2013
Well it sounds like Grigorenko didn't have the easiest childhood growing up. Not sure what the confusion is.

It is sounds more like lie and stupid attempt to buy Your heart and mind with that pitiful statement. PS: Not every family can allow icehockey section for their kids in Russia. BTW i do hope he will do well career in ice hockey.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
It is sounds more like lie and stupid attempt to buy Your heart and mind with that pitiful statement. PS: Not every family can allow icehockey section for their kids in Russia. BTW i do hope he will do well career in ice hockey.

Sounds like you're just ignorant, and incapable of understanding how good life is for you. FYI a person with North American fame cannot lie about something like this. They will never get away with it.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm probably really cynical but I doubt Grigorenko wrote that. That's some first class damage control.

And I like Grigorenko, I would love him on my team. Just skeptical he wrote it.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Wow the kid is just a kid. Does it matter how he grew up? Maybe this is the best decision for him maybe not but IMO he is young and can be developed. Some of you "fans" are know it alls and way to harsh...

Backami

Jun 26, 2013
Sounds like you're just ignorant, and incapable of understanding how good life is for you. FYI a person with North American fame cannot lie about something like this. They will never get away with it.

Are you serious? If yes, then please, stop talk about things you have no clue. You should be very poor to not have a such things like bed, shower and heat...it cost several times more to put your kids to ice hockey sections in Russia than in Canada. He played in Moscow( orig. from vladivastok) from age 13-14. That means his parents send him to there for better hockey education. It cost a lot, a lot of money. Who ever but not Grigorenko should cry a river for his poor childhood without bed, shower and heat...

Last edited:

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
. He played in Moscow( orig. from vladivastok) from age 13-14. That means his parents send him to there for better hockey education.

Not really, his family moved from Khabarovsk to Moscow when he was 7.

This messege sounds pathetic and overloaded with bull****, but it could work for North Americans, I guess. In Russia, where he could easily be a millionaire playing hockey, it's already becoming a running joke. Good luck, Mikhail, nobody forced you to follow your agent's advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad